ramzi first wild tera battle [edited]

At 12:41 pm

In Eastside of liberio with two marleyan public security walking through the street to see every thing normal from the eldians doing good for a moment when they stop in fear to see wild tera pokemon shiny yenma.

Who blocked their path in 6 feet away as he summoned tera shards up from the ground to absorb for a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized shiny yamna with water type tera shards crown on top of his head and begins power up af...

Who blocked their path in 6 feet away as he summoned tera shards up from the ground to absorb for a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized shiny yamna with water type tera shards crown on top of his head and begins power up after that, he was about flying straight to them until.

"Hey."

He turned around to see ramzi at 6 feet away with anger expression on his face and holding pokeball in his robotic hand begins toss it in the air and call out his pokemon, "come out, sceptile!" He released from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized shiny yenma that's shocked everyone to see Marley immigrate battle wild tera pokemon as he called out attack, "use hyper beam!" He open his mouth to fire hyper beam straight toward terastallized pokemon quick with direct hit and heavily critical damage, when the smoke cleared to reveal fainted shiny yenma laying down on the ground and ramzi pull up another pokeball in right hand, he began throw it toward him and started captured shiny yenma to went inside pokeball who falling on the ground began started locked him up that surprise ramzi just captured his first wild tera pokemon and hearing cheering from the people.

"Congratulations kid."

"You're brave for battle against wild tera pokemon."

"Way to go kid."

Ramzi happy to hear friendly comments from the citizens of liberio for first time ever while being watched by Reiner and colt from the far with a smiles on their faces to see ramzi getting treated friendly from them for first time. Meanwhile at Paradis island in Eastside of trost district with mikasa taking a walk through town with Connie when she looked at him with kindness, "I asked you something really important, Connie." He replied, "sure mikasa, what's up?"

Mikasa: "don't tell everyone and especially Louise. Because I'm going ask her to married me."

Connie: "that's great mikasa when you going to purpose to her?"

Mikasa: "at lake valor during open of Wallace cup tournament on pokemon universe 2."

Connie: "good thinking mikasa and I'm proud of you go to purpose the girl in your dreams."

Mikasa: "yeah."

[New editied chapter is out for today]