vs Runious pokemon part 2: chi-yu

Both Izumi & kyouka already inside the cave confront chi-yu unlock shine at North province, area one at paldea for Izumi going battle against Runious pokemon, chi-yu for first time as he walk up to the shrine was about touch the shrine when look at his girlfriend with worried expression, "you should go left side of the cave for protection." She nodded her head to agree with him and walk toward to left side of cave with wild pokemon yungoss begun watching Izumi touch the shrine cause to rumble that the alarm the trio when he walk backward bit and stop to see the shrine broke into pieces for Chi-yu come out the shrine to cave with them.

It got anger look on the face to see Izumi got pokeball in right hand and give out anger cry, "SPLASHYYYY!" On cue for Izumi throw pokeball in the air to call out his pokemon, "let's go, sneasel!" She come out from her pokeball to cave face straig...

It got anger look on the face to see Izumi got pokeball in right hand and give out anger cry, "SPLASHYYYY!" On cue for Izumi throw pokeball in the air to call out his pokemon, "let's go, sneasel!" She come out from her pokeball to cave face straight to Chi-yu in a pokemon battle.

Izumi: "use brick break!"

She take a leap toward Chi-yu with glowing inside left claw and delivered direct hit on top of it head is super effective and cause medium halfway critical damage that's surprised kyouka and yungoss.

Kyouka: "way to go, babe, you can do it."

Chi-yu delivered attack at sneasel with ruination but Izumi call out defend move for sneasel, "protect, now!" She protect herself really quick from ruination and Izumi call out counter attack for sneasel, "dark pulse!" She fired dark pulse from palm of her claw straight to chi-yu quick with direct hit is super effective cause almost heavily critical damage became weak little bit, on cue for Izumi pull out great ball in right hand begins throwing straight to chi-yu quick, it got captured with red beam to went inside pokeball whom falling down on the dirt ground and started locked it up.

Izumi: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT CHI-YU!"

Sneasel: "sneasel, sneasel."

Kyouka: "congratulations guys."

Meanwhile back at aot universe 2 with Annie at supplies chambers who very surprised to see Paradis island change very modern like and including new pokemon from paldea region while being accompanied by Nile dawk and dhalis Zachary who give her second chance doing her duty as MP.

"Annie."

They saw surprised hitch dreyes enter supplies room with them when she walk pass dhalis Zachary and Nile dawk to Annie, she grabbed annie face with her hands to pull go press against between e-cup breasts inside MP uniform.

Hitch: "oh Annie! Oh Annie! I miss you so much my female Titan."

She scream muffled inside hitch's chest that alarm the duo when Nile says to hitch calmly, "hitch! Let go Annie so she can breath." She decided to her go to breath from that hug for a few seconds and stop, as she look at loveable hitch dreyes and said, "that's mean I'm staying with you at your place in stohess direct, right." Hitch replied, "yup."

Annie: "that's good."

[New chapter is out for today]