perta morning plan

Rio, Brazil 7:24 am: luxury hotel palaza

Levi & petra luxury hotel room

Inside master bedroom with petra & her boyfriend sleeping together in king size bed with petra resting her head on Levi chest with smile on her face for a moment when they begins open their eyes and start to yawning bit, then they lock eyes to each other.

Levi: "morning babe."

Petra: "you too honey."

Levi: "what's the plan for us in Rio today, babe."

Petra: "enjoy the beach for a while and taking hike through the woods."

Levi: "sounds good."

She give out erotic expression on her face at her boyfriend begins stand up in all fours to Reveal she's half naked with breasts hanging above Levi face who's wearing sleeveless gray shirt to expose muscular arms and camo sleeping shorts only, he begins cupped on right breast started sucking to hear moan of pleasure from Petra in erotic mode with tongue stick out.

Petra: "oh, oh. Baby, ugh keep going."

He used his hand to grabbing another one give firm squeeze make Petra give out moan of pleasure really loud inside soundproof bedroom until he used his fingers to pinch & pulled the nipple make erotic moan of pleasure from Petra and shoutout of erotic, "OOOOH, LEVI. IT'S SO GOOD, UGH." Then she felt something inside her breasts to alarm Levi as latch off the nipple begins groping on both breasts with hands really hard cause Petra scream to sprayed milk from her nipples everywhere like running out of control fire hose in a minute and stop, she collapsed on top of Levi with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down from forehead.

Petra: "it's..was....amazing."

Levi: "yup, we eat some breakfast after you get done resting."

Petra: "sounds good."

Meanwhile at tom landry middle school 7:29 am

Principle moss walk in the hallway to see students along the way and stop to notice regular wooper walking along towards him when pulled out rotom phone to scan in a second and information pop out with pokedex begun explained with Adam Sandler, "wooper! Water fish pokemon! Water and ground type: this pokemon lives in cold water. It will leave the water to search for food when it's gets cold outside."

Wooper stop to stare at bobby, Joseph, and connie with a smile in left side of corridor on her face and jump into Bobby arms with little bit off-guard to look at him and give out friendly cry, "upa, upa."

Bobby: "awww you so adorable creature I ever saw. I keep you as my second pet."

[New chapter is out for today]