hank new gift

King of the hill original universe at 1:15 pm

At back alley out back of Hank house between Randy Street and Milton street with hank & his friends hanging out behind the fence drinking alamo beer in their hands until a portal show up left side next to them in 3 feet away facing toward that freak out Dale when open up to reveal section 17 Northwest corridor with captain sentry & abra walk through the portal to alley with them.

Hank: "howdy captain, what are you doing here?"

Captain sentry: "I give you abra as a gift to you and your family. He can help your wife around the house."

Hank: "thank you so much, kid."

Captain sentry: "no problem at all, Mr. Hill."

He look back at his friends begin introducing captain sentry to them, "guys. Meet flash sentry the head of section 17 from his original universe."

Bill: "I'm Sgt. bill dauterive."

Boomhauer: "Jeff boomhauer, man."

Dale: "my name is shackleford, rusty shackleford."

Captain sentry sly grin: "yeah, nice try mr. Gribble you using rusty shackleford name for dealing with personal identity matter because he real to move away from you school in the third grade. Identity fund is a crime to using a person real name and you should go to prison forever."

They look at dale with smug grin on their faces about identity thief is a crime to using a person real name and going to prison forever make Dale give out little annoying grunt and said, "fine I used my real name for insurance for now on." He replied, "good." Then suddenly rusty shackleford in section 44 jumpsuit enter the portal with them while holding his document form in his hand and pen in other hand.

Rusty: "hello dale."

Dale: "hello rusty."

He handed document form and pen to Dale so he sign it while pin behind wooden fence and handed back to him after that and captain sentry said to Dale, "I hope you learned your lesson about identity theft, mr. Gribble because it so wrong to that." Dale replied, "I learned my lesson kid."

Hank: "that's good Dale."

Rusty: "anyway, I joined section 44 since four years ago in this universe as the head of wild tera pokemon mission control room."

Hank: "not bad rusty."

[New chapter is out for today]