new paradox pokemon discovery

At captain sentry office during 1:36 pm

Captain sentry sitting at his desk stare directly at little bit scared John redcorn sitting in a chair front of his desk as he begins to speak calm to him, "so Mr. Redcorn, you been encounter unknown paradox pokemon from the forest that you gathered herbs, correct." John replied, "yes sir." Then captain sentry asked him again, "this paradox pokemon is past or future from area zero in paldea region."

John redcorn: "past paradox."

Captain sentry: "you can describe it or drawing to me what past paradox pokemon look like."

John: "I draw what past paradox pokemon look like, mr. Sentry."

Captain sentry smile polite: "of course."

He pulled the draw to reveal medium size art sketch book to grabbed and place in front of desk along with pen on top for John redcorn to get and open up the book to blank page begins drawing of past paradox pokemon what he saw in the forest, after he finished it and flip the book over in front at captain sentry caused his eye went wide and got shocking expression on his face to see past paradox pokemon what he saw in the forest.

Captain sentry: "is that past paradox pokemon you saw in the forest

Captain sentry: "is that past paradox pokemon you saw in the forest."

John redcorn: "yeah, it stomped the ground hard made lightning sound that I ever heard."

Captain sentry: "that's past paradox pokemon you looking at its version of legendary pokemon rakiour who live inside area zero with past and future paradox pokemons. But don't worry I send shoyo hinata, eren Yeager, serena Ketchum, and phantom scout over there tomorrow morning at 7:15 am to deal with it after I tell them about at ms. Hoover classroom in the Simpsons universe 2."

John redcorn: "of course I'll show them over there while being accompanied by Hank Hill."

Captain sentry: "sounds good mr. Redcorn."

[New chapter is out for today]