seki saionji present [edited]

7:07 pm

Seki sitting at her desk doing her homework for a moment until she stop to turn around quickly to see pokebelt, rotom phone, and tera orb in middle of the middle, she noticed letter on top of rotom phone and getting up walked toward her bed to grabbed the letter and begins read it out loud

"Dear sekai saionji

Congratulations, you accept it to join section 17 as wild tera pokemon catcher for first time. Your wild tera pokemon catcher partner is gimmighoul (chest form) along with braviary, mankey, oddish, and stonjourner inside the pokeball on pokebelt with rotom phone and tera orb. It's a right thing to do that for your friend from heaven right now.

From: captain sentry."

She smile happiness to join section 17 as wild tera pokemon catcher and she rushed out her bedroom begins shoutout of happiness, "I ACCEPT JOINED SECTION 17, WOOHOO!" An ghost of taisuke sawanaga appear in middle of her bedroom with pride smile on his face to see his classmate/friend join section 17 as wild tera pokemon catcher for a second and disappeared in a flash.

Marley, liberio at 7:08 am

Marleyan military HQ briefing room with several Marley generals, Zeke Yeager grandfather,  doctor burns, two doctors, and zappy in shock of horror to see several plastic bags underneath huge white blanket that Reiner and colt brought in.

Dr. Yeager: "that's body parts from Serena's victims, Reiner."

Reiner: "yup, let's take it HQ outside courtyard to examine the body parts, shall we."

Doctor burns: "brilliant idea, mr. Braun."

In a hour ago

They're outside courtyard with huge white blanket with rotten bodies parts of  Serena's victim on top that make several Marley soldiers sick or throwing up, while both of doctors crotch down to stare at first body part of Serena's friend/rival from pokemon showcase, miette.

Doctor burns: "this is miette from kalos region, I believe."

Reiner: "she's really great friends with ash and the siblings back in kalos region. That's why Serena killed her because very close to ash sometimes."

Lexi begins taking pictures of chop up dead bodies while the doctor's examine it in a minute and stop and Reiner got serious expression on his face at the group, "let's have a chat with Serena doing after school do you all agree." They nodded their heads to agree with Reiner statement to have a chat with Serena doing after school, then Marley soldier said to Reiner, "what we going do with dead bodies, Reiner."

Reiner: "toss them in middle of the ocean."

Lexi: "brilliant idea dude."

[New edited chapter is out for today]