gigantamax in duncanville

Duncanville original universe on Monday March 22th, 2023-duncanville, Oakdale at 6:15 pm

Oakdale local park with large lake got normal fishes swimming around including feraligatr enjoy swimming with sea creatures for a moment until an gigantamax energy orb size a golfball rose up sand went toward feraligatr stomach quick without being noticed by him.

In the park far from the lake, there Duncan sitting in the bench and watching his adopted little sister playing in the Sandbox very bored so he look up at the sky begin noticed sky turns purple lately that's confused from him.

Duncan: "what the hell?"

They then heard powerful cry across the park, "FEEEEEEERRRRRRRAAAAALLLIIIIIIGAAAAAATRRRR!" That echo the whole park with everyone hear it  for a moment when an large  magical green portal appear right next to playground revealed section 44 main lobby with Jedi Knight alain from pokemon universe 3, wargreymon, tien, rhinobettlemon, marlo dreyes jr in section 23 jumpsuit with red stripes, grizzlymon, mighty Thor 2.0, captain atom, and commander Erwin Smith from aot universe 5 just come out from the portal to park with mai abara and Bradley to see gigantamax purpleish sky too as well.

Tien: "it's dna Digivolve time guys."

Alain: "alright let's do it big guy."

Marlo: "radical."

An large red digital circle appear above them at 11 feet away with them started to glow blue, dark red, light blue, and red lavender aura inside of them that's speechless of surprise from commander Erwin, mai, and Bradley.

Alain: "Alain!"

Wargreymon: "wargreymon!"

Marlo: "Marlo dreyes jr!"

Grizzlymon: "grizzlymon!"

They flew up in the sky toward digital circle with twirling each other and said it together, "dna Digivolve to..."  They went through the circle begin to glow really bright for a second and faded away to reveal two new transformation. First one is same wargreymon but with blue scales and wearing black claid armor has two small blue flame spirit orbs on shoulder pad tips and second is grizzlymon with dark black fur, a gray underside, a dark red stripes, magenta claw and gray tipped blades. He wears purple rip shorts with a small spike knee pad on both legs only. He got wereGarurumon size.

Wargreymon/Alain: "bluewargreymon!"

Grizzlymon/Marlo dreyes jr: "weregrizzlymon!"

Mai: "that's amazing I ever in my life."

Mighty thor 2.0: " aye fair maiden, thou agree. Watch closely they will face menacing gigantamax pokemon, my trusted friends."

Tien, captain atom, rhinobettlemon, amd bluewargraymon will fly in the sky from above along with weregrizzlymon  went super speed from below toward gigantamax pokemon location quick and stop to see gigantamax feraligatr.

Who's standing on two hind legs to see the group with cold stare and they toward gigantamax feraligatr in both sides started attacking with Tien fire barrage kai blast on spikes at once but he doesn't feel a thing including captain atom did to rig...

Who's standing on two hind legs to see the group with cold stare and they toward gigantamax feraligatr in both sides started attacking with Tien fire barrage kai blast on spikes at once but he doesn't feel a thing including captain atom did to right arm.

Tien: "damn it! that gigantamax punk doesn't feel our attacks."

Captain atom: "yeah."

Rhinobettlemon: "not for long."

Both Bluewargraymon and rhinobettlemon flying toward the front in 3 second and stop in front of his nose at 2½ feet away, and they start attacks.

Rhinobettlemon: "electro ball!"

Bluewargraymon: blue flame spear!"

Their attacks flying straight to gigantamax feraligatr on both nose really quick with direct hit and super effective make feraligatr scream in pain when weregrizzlymon take a leap toward right thigh with one claw up and called out attack, "bear claw!" It slash on right thigh make heavily critical damage caused gigantamax beam shoot up to sky from feraligatr top of his head begin shrinking down.

Mai: "haha, alright they defeat gigantamax pokemon what you guys talking about."

Duncan: "you said it mai."

Mighty thor 2.0: "I told you mortals so."

After gigantamax energy sky turn to normal and including feraligatr who walk to them with a smile on his face as weregrizzlymon said to him with happiness tone, "we're glad you alright dude. Let take you to section 44. Sounds good.'

Feraligatr: " Feraligatr."

Meanwhile at navi squad base during 8:15 pm

Atticus feeding his pokemon with poison type food inside the bowl at right side of his living quarter.

"Honey."

He turned around at his girlfriend with a smile on her face and Atticus said to her, "you need something my love." Sara replied, "we should go out on Friday night to watch football game with our friends at griffstone high school." Atticus like sara idea going to away game on Friday night watch coach Braun football players against the Griffins at their school and said to her, "of course honey besides captain venderquack give us four day off from work."

Sara: "yup."

[New chapter is out for tonight]