date night at cortondo city

Original pokemon universe

Cortondo city, paldea region at 9:15 pm

Both Sarah & blizzard at patisserie soapberry as their date and sitting in a table from outside of cafe as blizzard said to her girlfriend with surprise, "wow, paldea region is beautiful place with new/old types of pokemon, babe." Sarah replied, "yup, including new forms and evolve for old pokemon."

Blizzard: "that's cool."

She couldn't resist staring at sarah d-cup breasts inside pink velvet crop top for a second and look up at sarah with erotic expression on her face and said, "you like something to see, cutie." Blizzard give a nod to answer her girlfriend question who begins speak again, "probably Friday afternoon, I'll come over to your house to spend a night through Saturday night, I'll let you played my girls whatever you want."

Blizzard: "aww yeah."

"Hello."

They turn right to look up see friendly cortondo city gym leader name katey while holding a pen and notepad.

She begins to speak, "welcome to patisserie soapberry, I'm katey the owner of my bakery and gym leader too

She begins to speak, "welcome to patisserie soapberry, I'm katey the owner of my bakery and gym leader too. Sarah replied back to her in kindness, " Very nice to meet you, katey. I'm Sarah Ackerman and this is my girlfriend, blizzard storm."

Blizzard: "s'up."

Katey: "you two on a date."

Sarah: "yes ma'am."

Katey: "wonderful, what kind of pastry you two want."

Blizzard: "i want strawberry whipped cream crepe with sweet tea to drink."

Sarah: "grilled rice balls with peach tea to drink."

After got writing down their orders on notepad and said to them with kindness, "excellent, I'll be back with your drinks love birds." She turn around begins walking inside her cafe to making the drinks for Sarah & blizzard who gives loveable stare each other.

Aot universe 5 at 8:35 am

Yelena at the courtyard carrying small crates along with mikasa Ackerman & Connie Springer toward back of wagon and place it too.

"Babe."

They turn around to see joy walk up to them in her nurse outfit and said, "I'm heading to work at vertress city in pokemon universe 3 and see you tonight." Yelena replied with smug expression on her face, "sounds good hot stuff."

Joy: "I'm very excited about going to manehattan as our first romantic vacation on Monday."

Yelena: "damn right, babe."

[New chapter is out for today]