vs tera regidrago

At kigahama high school during 12:15 pm on Thursday with chyio and her friends eating lunch together inside the classroom when rotom phone flew out on her desk flew up at her face in 2⅓ inch started to speak with goku voice, "emergency! Emergency! An wild tera Pokemon has been spotted in front school entrance, it's regidrago."

Yuki: "legendary Pokemon from galar region?"

Pokedex: "correct genius."

Chyio: "I'm gonna catch it and join my team after that."

Maiko: "be careful babe."

At school front entrance with wild tera legendary Pokemon from galar region, regidrago standing there behind the front entrance little bit couple of inch away.

It noticed serious chyio come out from building to outside toward legendary Pokemon for a second and stop having stare down to each other while being watched by everyone inside the school, on cue for tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb regidrago in a second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallzied regidrago with rock type tera shard crown on top of it head begins power up after that then suddenly an purple portal show up right next to her in 5 feet away begins open up to reveal section 33 Northwest corridor with Reiner Braun from aot universe 2 in white wind ranger, 15 yrs old terri machleberry in section 33 jumpsuit with pink details and got pokebelt around the belt loop, chuck, and lighting lad exit the portal to schoolyard with chyio.

Chyio: "hey guys. Just in time."

Reiner: " No problem kiddo."

Both chyio and Terri pulled out Pokeball on their hands begins toss it in the air and calling out their Pokemon.

Chyio: "it's showtime, alolan Persian!"

Terri: "come out, iron bastion!"

They come out from their Pokeball to schoolyard having stare down against terastallzied regidrago, that surprise chyio to see Terri wild tera Pokemon catcher partner is future paradox Pokemon version of blastosie.

But she need focus on terastallzied regidrago right now and begins calling out the attack for alolan Persian, "use shadow ball!" She open her mouth to fired shadow ball straight to regidrago until he fire hyper beam straight to shadow ball begins collision each other with small sound of explosion.

Chyio: "damn it, regidrago stop it."

Reiner: "not for long."

He disappeared in a flash with ninja power and started attacking terastallzied regidrago with ninja sword four times cause half quarter damaged until lighting lad fire lighting at it make more damage.

Terri: "use hydro pump!"

It fire huge amount of water from cannon straight to terastallzied regidrago with direct hit and cause medium halfway critical damage.

Maiko: "good job guys and finished it off for good."

Chyio: "use power gem!"

Alolan Persian attacks with ray of light from her gemstone straight to terastallzied regidrago with direct hit is super effective cause heavily critical damage make shards broke make regidrago to normal and almost fainted on cue for chyio pulled out Pokeball begins toss straight to regidrago in a second begins sending legendary Pokemon inside the Pokeball who floated back down on the ground perfectly begins lock it up without struggling that surprise chyio to capture legendary Pokemon from galar region for first time and shoutout of excitement, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT REGIDRAGO." everyone started cheering really loud for chyio capture regidrago for first time.

Chyio: "thanks for the help guys."

Terri: "no problem chyio."

Lighting lad: "anytime my lady."

Reiner: "you're welcome kiddo."

Iron bastion: "bzzt blastosie."

[New chapter is out for tonight]