vs raging bolt

Outside of the forest in 8 feet away with john redcorn and Hank hill sitting back of truck begin waiting for someone that confused hank bit and said to John, "what kind of people waiting for John redcorn? They're professional or something?" John replied, "well." An green magical portal show up in front of them at 6  feet away that shook hank bit when open up to reveal section 17 Southside corridor with shoyo hinata and the rest come out through the portal to outside with them, after that portal closed after that.

Serena: "hello."

John: "hank, this is captain sentry's agents from section 17."

Hank smile little bit and said to them with kindness, "very nice to meet you all, I'm hank hill." Eren replied back to him with kindness, "you too mr. Hill. Don't worry we handle past paradox pokemon to defeat it for shoyo capture it." Eren patted shoyo on the back nicely and said, "right buddy."

Shoyo: "you know it eren."

They then heard powerful stomp by raging bolt coming from the forest in middle make the birds flew away from it heading another forest in Arlen, then Serena said with serious tone, "our raging bolt is on the move. Guys." They pulled out pokeballs on their hands and toss it in the air.

Serena: "come out, Sparky!"

Eren: "you too, swampert!"

Shoyo: "let's go, hiusian decidueye!"

They come out from pokeball to outside that's surprise hank and said, "that's pretty neat magical creatures you got there tell you what."  Eren replied, "thanks Mr. Hill."  Serena look at Sparky on top of swampert with a smile and said, "go fly in the sky to find raging bolt. Buddy." He nodded his head as spreads his wings out and started flying in the sky toward the forest finding raging bolt while the others going inside the forest.

In few minutes later

They still walking through the woods when eren look at hank Hill right next to him and said, "so Mr. Hill, you spotted any pokemon yesterday." Hank replied, "yeah at my work place, it's a cat with curly tail look like a bed spring." Phantom scout step in to answer hank question, "that's glameow, an catty pokemon from sinnoh region."

Hank: "that's amazing."

"Weew!"

They look up to see Sparky flying toward bit and stop as Serena said to him with kindness, "you found raging bolt, buddy.' He nodded his head and turn around flying away forward to lead the group toward raging bolt location in a minute and stop huge empty field to see raging bolt standing middle of the field in 12 feet meter away with cold stare at them.

Hank: "boy that's raging bolt, geeze look like brachiosaurus

Hank: "boy that's raging bolt, geeze look like brachiosaurus."

John: "yup."

Serena: "okay Sparky use thunderbolt!"

Shoyo: "use shadow ball!"

Eren: "hydro pump!"

Their attacks straight to raging bolt for a moment until it use protect to block the attack that alarm when phantom scout sink down to the ground into shadow straight toward raging bolt quick and stop right next raging bolt left leg, then come out from grass into normal form to deliver three kung fu moves on the leg and upper chest

"Stubborn mudray kick!"

"Rabbit punch!"

"Cheetah leaping tree!"

Her attack is super effective on raging bolt with halfway quarter damage then she come back to the others as shoyo pulled out tera orb on his hand to rise forward at hiusian decidueye  and said, "it's terastallized time, buddy." His tera orb begin power up to charge shards inside and he throw it toward above hiusian decidueye to summon tera shards come out from the grass to absorbed him in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized hiusian decidueye with normal type Tera shards crown on top of his head that's surprise John redcorn and Hank hill.

Shoyo: "use Tera blast!"

He released energy from tera crown straight to raging bolt really fast with direct hit cause medium size explosion that echo the whole forest, when the smoke cleared to reveal raging bolt still standing but his health is 10 percent on cue for shoyo pulled out pokeball and tossed it in the air really fast toward raging bolt bit and stop to started capture it to went inside pokeball, started falling down on the grass gently it started to shake with raging bolt inside begin struggling to get out in a minute and stop struggling because pokeball lock it up inside that's surprise everyone when shoyo shoutout of excitement, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT RAGING BOLT!"

Eren: "way to go buddy, you did it."

John: "congratulations kid."

Hank: "not bad son."

[New chapter is out for today]