Sasha's morning plan

On Wednesday morning at Sasha and Marcy apartment during 7:23 am

Inside master bedroom with Sasha and Marcy in bed sleeping for a moment they begin groan bit and open their eyes to look each other in both sides of bed with a smile.

Marcy: "morning honey."

Sasha: "you too Mar, mar."

They begin move closer together with Marcy place her hand on Sasha stomach underneath the blanket and said to her in kindness, "what's the plan on your eleven days off work, honey." Sasha replied, "working out at the gym for a while and I meet you at shopping mall with anne and Meggie going to movie theater to watch a new movie." She smile at Sasha to like her idea when she climb up on the stomach and stand in all fours to reveal she's half naked with her dd-cup breasts hanging above Sasha's face as she cupped on right breast begin sucking make her start moan of pleasure in erotic mode got tongue sticking out when Sasha grabbed another one begin groping make Marcy started moan of pleasure really loud inside their soundproof Master bedroom and shoutout of joy: "OOOH! SASHA, KEPT GOING!" Then suddenly she felt something inside her breasts and getting ready for the limit when she latched off the nipple begin groping on both them really hard make Marcy moan of pleasure really loud to spary milk everywhere like a running out of control fire hose for a minute and stop she collapsed on top of Sasha with heavy breathing and sweat pouring down on her forehead and they taking their rest of clothes off quick to the floor with Sasha on top and Marcy on the bottom, they begin making out as Sasha taking her ride with blissful moan that fill up the room from them.

Owl house universe 2

Hexside school of magic and demomics

Luz, willow, and viney walking together in the hallway toward cafeteria for breakfast when viney look at luz got suspicious expression on her face and she said to her with worried, "what's wrong luz?" Luz replied, "I don't trust gecko kuro, I think he responsible for sending those goons to killed Serena and ash family."

Willow: "don't be ridiculous Luz. He best ceo at japony that's all."

Viney: " Yeah, but we're facing Shadow-spirit warriors called shadowkhans as tatus republic foot soldiers with void queen, Lord zedd, and grand Duke hei foot soldiers."

Willow: "we don't know who responsible to summoning shadowkhans that our new friends fought against them back in the their day with the power of green chi."

Luz: "let's talk with Mr. Springer's teacher at his place in new York City from marvel original universe."

Viney: "doctor Strange."

Luz: "correct."

[New chapter is out for today]