attack in medali city part 1

Medali city, paldea region at 11:15 am with everyone minding own their business inside the city for a moment, when a car explode cause medium sound that alarm them with scared expression to see car explode for no reason.

"Citizens of medali city."

They spotted shocker, sand-girl, and the group already at the city with smug expression on their faces as shocker said to them, "we're here to terrorize the city for fun, right guys." One of commando drone replied back to him, "you said it my masked friend. Let's terrorize begins." Every people and pokemon running away in fear from the group begins destroying everything in left side of the city.

"Hey punks!"

They stop for a moment when they turned their heads to the left see leatherhead, spider-man, danger lupunny, girl arachnid, slushy, stitch, the thing, rock Lee,  Admiral Dawn cerise, and groot with serious expression on their faces as sand girl noticed spider-man in the group and said, "hello there, web-head, I see you and rock Lee here in paldea region with your friends because me and shocker having fun fighting against you in round two."

Spider man: "you got it sand-girl."

Thing: "it's clobbin' time."

They begins fighting each other in middle of the city while being watched by everyone with happiness smiles to see legendary heroes of universes fighting against villains and commando drones, until portal magical show up of nowhere right side of street begins open up to reveal yasaka high school courtyard from aki adagaki original universe when leatherhead started tackling gorilla grood when through the portal to courtyard make leatherhead give strong push gorilla grood to the ground started sliding onto his back across the field for a minute and stop sliding, then he getting up on his feet and having staring down at leatherhead at 13 feet away that alarm mari mizuma, teacher, and students inside the classroom at first floor.

Mari: "oh-crap! That doesn't sound good at all."

Male student #1: "you said it mari."

Leatherhead begins charging toward gorilla grood again and give out war cry roar that echo the whole school until he stop to lift him up with powerful strength begins turned around at the classroom with the others inside who got scared expression on their faces as he throw him straight toward the classroom with everyone get out of room just in time for leatherhead crashed through it made medium size crack and become unconscious after that, gorilla grood smirk to take down leatherhead quick.

"Leave my friend alone, you banana freak!"

He turned right to see angry girl arachnid, stitch, and groot standing behind the portal make gorilla grood very happy while popping his knuckles having fun fighting against more of them when groot running charge to him really fast with open fist and shoutout, "I AM GROOT!" He delivered sucker punch in the face that him send flying backwards in mid-air for one minute and crash down into the ground with powerful impact.

Back at medali city

Danger lupunny: "stubborn skiddo kick!"

She clean off commando drone head from the body who just collapsed on the ground and run straight to another commando drone to deliver another kung fu move, "mantis kick!" Right in the chest that sending it flying backwards toward another commando drone was about hurting female citizen when it collide from behind goes down on the ground begin malfunction for a second and broken down after that, then she look at her with a smile to give wink cause female citizen begins blush on her cheeks and walked away for safety.

Star saber: "megaton punch!"

Dawn dodge to the right from megaton punch that shock him, and dawn deliver kung fu move, "gengar punch!" Right in the stomach begins he backed up bit and she started to glow golden aura inside of her to call out her super fist move, "super fist of blabs-a-lot!" She started flying in 1½ inch above the ground straight to star saber, "rolling thunder of Luxembourg!" She slashed star saber's chest with a single strike her hand with perfect hit, he collapsed forward to face planted on the ground and fainted.

To be continued