the explanation of shadowkhans [editied]

Section 44 hanger 1-A

Everyone become scared to hear about shadowkhans is back for some reason to help Serena to escape at Pokemon center from Lexi Bunny & vigilante.

She-hulk: "the shadowkhans are back from the grave."

Tien: "great we dealing those punks once again, Geeze."

Reiner and the other still confused about the others reaction from shadowkhans at Pokemon center as Levi step in to ask them a question in anger, "okay spill it, what are those things in Pokemon center. We want answers right now." Captain venderquack give out a sigh and begin to explain to them, "the shadowkhans are a ninja-esque group of shadow-spirit warriors from the shadow realm serving as minions to valmont, shendu, daolon Wong, and oni generals." Jessica shock in horror of disbelief to hear that and said, "you guys handle them before with green chi magic back in the day."

Louie: "yup."

Manny the horse: "indeed my friend."

Captain venderquack: "use chant 'yu mo gui gwai fai di zao" That's means evil demons and malevolent spirits, be gone."

Ketio: "that's explained the chant from the cowboy using to vanished shadow khans."

Pieck: "yup."

Nanaba: "uh-huh."

Reiner: "I believe our unknown enemy got evil wizard to summon shadowkhans to join tatus republic as foot soldiers."

Captain venderquack: "you're right Reiner, we need prepared with chi magic if they show up in other universes again. Got it."

All: "YES MA'AM."

Captain venderquack: "for a meantime, I should tell flash and others about shadowkhans is back once again to join unknown enemy's tatus republic as foot soldiers, they won't happy to hear that."

Dewey: "including uncle chan too."

Tien: "oooh I totally forgot about that, he's going to give out 'ayia' really loud."

Tail terrier: "that's true partner."

Goh, Horace, and mew enter hanger begin approach them who's noticed those trio lately as Horace said to captain venderquack with kindness, "we're ready for section 44 training lesson #4, captain venderquack." She smile and said, "alright your next lesson is dna Digivolve with two Digimon. When giganatmax Pokemon show up in other universea to cause mayhem and rampage that human/pony fused with Digimon into ultimate level fusion Digimon with new powers."

Mew: "mew."

Goh: "alright."

Horace: "dna Digivolve with Digimon that's cool."

Sara: "heads to training ground now and waiting for two Digimon come by to join you two, sounds good."

Goh/Horace: "yes ma'am."

Damian: "glad to hear that."

Tien look at the teachers and janitor, he said, "you guys wanna us to watch the lesson at training ground." Mr. Smith replied to him with kindness, "of course tien we're be honored."

[New edited chapter is out for today]