attack in medali city part 2

Girl-arachind : "cheetah leaping tree!"

She delivered upper kick in gorilla grodd upper jaw cause him back up bit and notice in shocked to see groot got stitch in one hand begins hurl him flying straight to gorilla grodd while saying, "I'm fluffy!" He lower his head forward straight to gorilla grodd and delivered zen headbutt in the forehead really hard cause he falling backward to the ground and collapsed and fainted after that. They hearing clapping and cheering by students inside the school.

Girl-arachind: "banana brain is done."

Groot: "I am groot."

Stitch: "yay."

Leatherhead come out from classroom toward them with tae futaba and Masamune, as girl-arachind said to leatherhead with kindness, "are you okay big guy?" He replied, "just couple of scratches. I'm alright." An green magical portal show up behind the trio in 7 feet away begins open up to reveal Gotham City maximum prison courtyard with wonder Woman, three police men, commissioner Gordon, and green lantern come out walked toward the group to arrest gorilla grodd, then green lantern said to the trio with kindness, "good job team to take down gorilla grodd."

Girl-arachind: "thanks Mr. Stewart."

Groot: "I am groot."

Leatherhead: "no problem."

Stitch on tae right shoulder blade and said, "anytime green lantern." Tae petted him on top of his head nicely as commissioner Gordon with curious expression on his face, "why those villains from other universes attack citizens at medali city." Girl-arachind replied, "beats me sir, they got new type of battle drones with them too as well."

Groot: "I am groot."

Back at medali city with the fight still going on when slushy use freeze breath on Sand-girl from behind who focus on facing against spider man to freeze her with spider man standing on top of light post staring down at freeze sand-girl and said with a pun, "have a ice day, sand-girl." Danger Lupunny give out funny chuckle while delivered round kick house in kitten right side of head and said, "nice pun spider-dude."

Spider-man replied, "thanks DL." He fire web net straight to shocker quick that send him flying backward straight to building wall begins stick after that. Only left is kitten who became scared to other heroes surrounding her in a circle so she decided rise hands up and said, "okay I surrender, alright." Citizens of medali begins cheer and clapping for their heroes of universes just save them from bad guys, when magical Green magical portal show up behind poke'mart begins open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with thirteen section 17 armored agents, captain sentry, Serena Ketchum, nick fury, and black widow walk though the portal to arrested kitten and the rest including broken down commando drones too as well.

Captain sentry: "good work team. To save everyone of medali city from those villains and new type of battle drones."

Spider man: "anytime cap."

At levinica city landing pad with parked howler with Gasser, floch, kaede,  nicoolo, and xander working on it from outside while being watched by meowth, paldean wooper, and mabosstiff from outside of landing pad for a moment.

"Hey guys."

They stop working bit to face forward see tummi gummi that's surprise xander and gasser as he approach them and gasser said to him, "hey tummi, long time no see."

Xander: "hey buddy."

Gasser begins introducing tummi to the trio with kindness, "this is tummi gummi, the member of gummies bears. They help us to gather chi animals from both worldd back in the day." Floch replied, "very nice to meet you, tummi."

Tummi: "you too."

Gasser: "where rest of gummies bears at?"

Tummi: "left side of city meet dinky Doo and the rest."

Gasser: "that's good."

[New chapter is out for today]