howler's chat

9:09 am

The howler flying in the sky toward paldea region with isana higashira and the group inside at passenger cargo because isana and izumi wanna catch two Ruinous pokemon in Southern and northern province for first time, then hawkgirl look at isana, izumi, and his girlfriend sitting at right side of howler, she then said to duo in kindness, "you two are excited to catch wo-chien & chi-yu today." Isana replied, "little bit nervous."

Bo-katan: "don't worry, you two handle with them as wild tera pokemon catchers."

Hawkgirl: "here's the plan me, red tornado, bo-katan will do wo-chien's stakes in southern province first then chi-yu's stakes in northern province after that, it will be easier."

They like hawkgirl's plan doing wo-chien's stakes in southern province first then chi-yu's stakes in northern province after that and they heard a voice inside the intercom by a pilot, "we arrived at paldea region and we're prepared to land in empty field at north province at five minutes." After the voice gone with Kyouku said to the group in happiness, "it's good thing I got braviary from section 20's pokemon storage room in three minutes ago so we can fly through the cave to chi-yu shrine." Hawk girl replied, "atta girl, kiddo."

[New chapter is out on Halloween night. Happy Halloween everyone 🎃👻🍬]