vs tera galarian Artiuno

During 1st period of break at high school with tomo at outside front yard talking to tatsumi tanabe and kousuke misaski for a moment when they heard powered cry from unknown pokemon in the sky as they look up in fear to see legendary pokemon from galar region, it's galarian Artiuno in terastallized form with ghost type tera shards crown on it head while hovering in front of them at 10 feet away.

Tatsumi: "crap! it's galarian Artiuno from galar region and got affected with terastallized energy."

Tomo smug expression on her face to plan catch galarian Artiuno from galar region for first time and said to the duo with surprised, "I'm gonna catch it." They become more shocked to hear tomo planing to catch galarian Artiuno after she defeated it as pulled out pokeball in her hand begins toss it in the air and called out her partner, "let's go, Gliscor!" He come out from pokeball begins hovering in mid-air staring at terastallized galarian Artiuno.

Tomo: "use quick attack!"

He glide in the sky toward galarian Artiuno really fast delivery quick attack until galarian Artiuno use haze from the eyes straight to him.

Tomo: "Dodge it to the right!"

Gliscor went right to Dodge haze and still toward galarian Artiuno to deliver quick attack on right rib with critical hit and cause medium halfway damage that surprised everyone inside the school classrooms who staring at the window and begins talking among themselves.

"Tomo battle galarian Artiuno from galar region."

"No way."

"Awesome, I hope she beat it to join her team like kotone did."

"You're right dude."

Carol is surprised to see her girlfriend battle against galarian Artiuno and thought to herself, "do it babe, I'm believing in you."

Tomo: "use cross posion!"

He slashing attack toward galarian Artiuno quick with direct hit to leave legendary pokemon posion cause little bit damage, it was about to attack back at gliscor but decided going down toward the yard quick that made medium powerful impact in front of them at 8 feet away, when the smoke cleared to reveal normal galarian Artiuno laying down right sideways in the crater."

Tatsumi: "hahaha, alright galarian Artiuno is done. Go for it tomo."

She pulled out another pokeball to be heal ball in hand begins throwing towards posion galarian Artiuno in a second and stop being floating mid-air started captured it to went inside pokeball and falling down on the ground begins moving with galarian Artiuno inside started struggling to get out in few minutes make them very nervous until pokeball stop started lock up galarian Artiuno inside with bang sound that pokeball made.

Tomo: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT GALARIAN ARTIUNO!!!"

Gliscor: "gliscor."

"Amazing my dear friend."

They turned their heads to the right becoming surprised to see mighty Thor 2.0 already arrived and begins approach them as she begins to speak again with kindness, "congratulations strong maiden aiwaza. Thou the defeated powerful galarian Artiuno from galar region in terastallized phenomenon mode with mighty gliscor of your." Tomo replied, "thanks commander hange, I use my brain about galarian Artiuno weakness is poison type and other types so I use my gliscor to defeat it."

Mighty Thor 2.0: "huzzah, that's brilliant attack move idea from you, my dear friend. Thou should tell our fellow comrades from other sections about it."

Tatsumi: "good idea hange."

[New chapter is out for today]