Buddie - Omegaverse

Request by@jadelovesyoutoo      

'Can you write an buddie, buck as an alpha and Eddie as an omega and is preg' 

So I wrote two versions of this but both are too good to scrap so they are both here mushed into one...yeah.

Christopher clung to Eddie's leg his first day parted, his parents warned Eddie that moving to LA was a bad idea. A young widowed omega with a small child who has not yet presented alone in LA. In spite of it he was determined to do best by Christopher even if it meant going at it alone. That is until he lay eyes upon Buck, an impressionable if not reckless alpha at the firehouse he worked at. From what Eddie gathered Buck didn't have the best of childhoods abused by his father so he sought the fatherly bond Bobby offered him. He is also very reckless, very caring, had a very intelligent brain but also very absently minded. Not fulfilling his potential was linked to his childhood. Eddie held a fondness for Buck for the way he cared for Christopher, brought him shopping when he could not leave the house when his suppressants ran out, even during that time taking Christopher to school.

It was at work when things changed. Buck wasn't feeling well so he spent the time asleep head on Eddie's lap, "Is he alright?" Hen asked, "I honestly don't know, Buck?" He whispered stroking the blondes hair, "Are you okay?" His response was groaning, "Eddie can I come home with you," Buck groaned, "Of course you can Buck you know you can."

The voice of reason his stand in guardian Bobby was concerned about Eddie bringing Buck home with him to stay, he was concerned purely because Buck was showing signs of rut and Eddie had a dependant child. He did not care reasoning instead that Buck is a good man and if anything like that would happen he would claim him as his, "And thats what you want Eddie, you want Buck as your mate," "I don't know but I think so." Think so.

"Eddie I need to be honest with you, this is rut if you don't want to just drop me back at mine," "Buck yes, yes I will spend your rut with you, truth be told I stopped taking my suppressants in hope of this," "So thats it, you turn me on big time Eddie and I want you so badly I don't think I'll make it to yours," Buck laughed incredibly nervous. Front door opened, front door closed, lips smashed together as Buck fondled with Eddie's body equally enveloped with the moment. Suddenly Eddie pulled away,

he could feel slick running down his leg from all the teasing, it was undeniable that Buck wasn't totally clueless. "Here," Buck offered him his hoodie, "Buck I need a minute," "Of course I understand my love can I call you that?" "Yes please."

Eddie let Buck into his bedroom then he went into the bathroom alone. He tossed his underwear and clothes to one side standing in only Buck's hoodie, he thought about the day as well as past incidents where he had to fake being marked, he would be left alone if he finally got an alpha mark. It wasn't as if Buck wasn't a forever partner, they had a future together, a chance of one but a chance none the less. Doing the best he could to clean up he froze as Buck knocked on the door, "Alright Eds? What is it, are you okay?" Buck asked from inside his room, he came out in just the hoodie from earlier, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" His nose twitched trying not to focus on the slick running down the side of Eddie's leg, "No I'm fine but I was giving it some thought and," he played the the hem slightly, the height difference meant the hoodie covered what it needs to, "And Buck I want you to mate me, if you'll have me that is," "Eddie are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure I want you to mark me, it's time we stop beating around the bush. So yes I am sure I want you to be my alpha and I want to be your omega. Please," Buck stood up to hold Eddie close, "Are you sure I will do it if you are sure," "Yes stop delaying it and fuck me already," "Demanding are we omega?" Buck was undressed in a heart beat the only bit of clothing between them being the hoodie Eddie was wearing, Buck pulled it off revealing his beautiful friend's perfect body, they had not yet defined there relationship. "I never thought anyone could be as beautiful as you are now before me," that brought a smile to his face, "Good there's so much slick we won't need lube," Buck teased.