Tarlos - Shower FaceTime

This is very cheesy and very different from what I usually write.

TK had just gotten off his 24 hour, all he wanted was a shower and to cuddle with Carlos. But the second one wasn't possible for another 4 hours. They had been called to a car accident earlier and Carlos was the responding cop, luckily no one noticed the groping and the five minute make out session behind the engine. He adored his newest (and only) amazon find, a waterproof phone holder, watching Bones on Disney+ was the only reason he was still awake. "Why do they drag Pelant back into this," he chuckled as Season 10 episode 22 the Next In The Last, he became alarmed when it suddenly stopped playing. 'Incoming call from Babe,' Carlos's name and photo was flashing across the screen, he looked down wondering wether to answer. It's not as if he hadn't seen anything before, hell why not, accept. "Hey Tig- why?" "You went out of your way to FaceTime it's not as if you haven't seen any of this before," "Your right there, missed a little suds," Carlos was being a prick making TK turn around to face the camera, "What where? Oh you little bastard," he cussed realising what Carlos had sneakily and cheekily done, "You just wanted an eyeful didn't you?" "Reyes FaceTiming your boyfriend?" Veronica asked peering over his shoulder and also getting an eyeful, "Oh my god really you two! TK why can't you be normal?!" She yelled, they were in the department break room and them all being gossips came racing to take a look, "TK turn your camera off now!" Carlos whisper yelled and TK did as asked till he got some clothes on all done in a split second, "What's going on?" "Lover boy here was face timing his boyfriend while he was in the shower?" "Really?!" One joked, "Come on Carlos you should know better than this?" Another retorted. TK had had enough and hung up.

Later on Carlos made sure to punish TK adequately for that little stunt.