half naked man

The production location of "Journey to Chang'an" was located on the fifteenth floor of a hotel in Xicheng District.
    Jiang Yuan deliberately went there more than an hour earlier. Although she went early, as soon as she got out of the elevator, she saw many people standing bustling on both sides of the corridor.
    There are men and women, all of whom are extras from Beijing.
    Today's interview is directly packaged by the crew and sent to the studio to help with the selection. For these less important roles, the director of the crew will basically not appear.
    Jiang Yuan signed and took his number plate. Even if a group of ten interviewed in a group of more than 100 people, he would have to wait another two or three hours.
    Unexpectedly, not long after she arrived, a staff member came out to inform Jiang Yuan to prepare.
    Jiang Yuan knocked on the door and entered room 1508.
    In the not-so-small suite, only a man was sitting at a desk slowly sipping incense.
    Without even raising his head, he motioned to her and said, "Close the door."
    Jiang Yuan froze for a moment, stretched out his hand stiffly, but the joy on the girl's face couldn't deceive anyone.
    The 20-year-old girl is fresh, tender and charming, wearing a camel-colored coat, with knee-high boots wrapping her slender calves, revealing a seductive curve.
    "Fu Jing... Teacher Fu." She called him, "Why are you here?"
    It was Fu Jingcheng.
    He is the director and producer of this crew, and he is still taking the basic directing course of his class this semester.
    Jiang Yuan knew it a long time ago, otherwise she wouldn't have come here to squeeze out the tricks.
    Jiang Yuan likes Fu Jingcheng almost to the point that everyone knows about it. The girl is young and lively, and her love and hatred are not mixed with any impurities.
    It's a pity that Fu Jingcheng is hard to chase.
    Jiang Yuanming secretly hooked up several times, and after being rejected even when he threw himself into his arms, he finally understood the fact.
    This man seems to be a man who doesn't like salt and water. It is said that he has been ostentatious in the school for so many years and has not been able to be broken by anyone.
    It was a hard nut to crack, and it might even make her teeth fall out.
    "Come and take a look." At this moment, Fu Jingcheng flipped through the resumes on the table, and his face seemed not very good.
    Jiang Yuan stood by the door, and the man let her dry for half a minute, then stood up suddenly, and walked into the bedroom beside him.
    She hesitated for a second to keep up: "Fu..."
    Uh.
    Fu Jingcheng was taking his time, unhurriedly unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a strong and strong chest. His muscles were not as bulky as those of a bodybuilder, but they were just right, and there was nothing wrong with him.
    Jiang Yuan couldn't help swallowing secretly, unable to move his eyes away.
    She heard the man say: "Jiang Yuan, I remember, do you like me?"
    He leaned over and lifted a strand of hair that fell on her cheek, and untied the flower buds tied on the top of her hair , smoothing her hair with her fingers, letting it fall on both sides of her shoulders.
    The Jiangyuan noodles were almost pressed against his bare chest, and the man had a cold fragrance, which was similar to the pearl orchid slices he drank.
    The girl was dizzy, her face was stained with peach blossoms, and she couldn't help guessing what he meant.
    A man like this, especially Jiang Yuan still likes him, it's just the two of them in the bedroom at the moment, Jiang Yuan stretched out his hand to touch his muscles in a strange way.
    "I like it." Jiang Yuan nodded.
    I only stopped him after class two days ago, and he knew it clearly.
    The girl lowered her head at this moment, not noticing that the man's obscure gaze was fixed on her, and suddenly darkened.
    How old is this woman, only twenty.
    He remembered that he locked her on the bed for a few days, and she refused to say a word to him, only thinking about divorce.
    From Fu Jingcheng's point of view, the twenty-year-old Jiang Yuan is much younger than the forty-year-old her, and she seems to have lost her temper.
    That woman has always been meek and good at forbearance and disguise, unlike her, everything is written on her face.
    The man raised her chin, stared in front of her and said he liked him. He deliberately seduced his little girl with winking eyes, and suddenly lowered his head and bit the corner of her lips: "Then prove it to me, huh     ?
    "
Keep a bead, I heard that it is difficult to climb the new book list now, cover your face~ one is
    fine--