Confrontation

Confrontation

  Fu Jingcheng put his hands on her buttocks and rubbed gently: "Then I'll take you home later." "
    Hey, don't, I'll just go back by myself, anyway, your place is not far from my house." Jiang Yuan hurriedly said He said that if he really met Jiang Cunxing and the others, he didn't know what to do, and she would only be 21 after the year, far from meeting her parents.
    The man paused his hands, frowned and thought for a moment, then said, "You don't want us to meet?" "
    No, I just think it's too early." Jiang Yuan rubbed his chin up, his head When he got back to bed, he said that he would marry her. Jiang Yuan had never seen such a conservative person, "Wait a little longer, until I graduate."
    Fu Jingcheng reluctantly agreed.
    "I know you are the best." Jiang Yuan kissed him on the face, "Mr. Fu, you are going to stay in Xicheng for a few days, I will take you to play, have you heard of Xiaoling Mountain, let's go together Hug your feet."
    The third time.
    Fu Jingcheng made her dizzy from the kiss, how could he remember the original plan, originally coming to Xicheng on a whim, he nodded lightly: "Okay, then I will leave on the sixth day, and you will go back to Beijing with me then? "
    Jiang Yuan originally planned to stay at home until the tenth day of the first lunar month, thinking about it, he smiled and said: "Okay."
    She and Fu Jingcheng spent a day in the hotel, and when it was dark, Jiang Cunxing called to ask her when she would return.
    Guiltyly, Jiang Yuan looked up at the man who was walking her out of the hotel, "Dad, I'll be home in ten minutes."
    Jiang Cunxing hung up with a "huh".
    Fu Jingcheng sent Jiang Yuan to the gate of the community. Jiang Yuan didn't want to ask him to go in, so he didn't force him. He held her hand and said in a hoarse voice, "Go find me tomorrow.
    " Both hurt badly.
    "Okay." Jiang Yuan looked up at him, he let go of his hand, and she went to hug him again, "Then you go to bed early."
    Who knew that Jiang Yuan turned around and stopped before taking a few steps. She paused, hesitated for half a second, and called out softly: "Dad, why are you here?" "You didn't come back so late, your mother and
    I How can I rest assured."
    Fu Jingcheng didn't leave, so he heard the conversation.
    Jiang Cunxing didn't know when he came, so he stood on the edge of the lawn not far away, just as a nearby tree blocked most of his figure.
    She couldn't help but glanced back. The man took off his mask but was walking towards them. Fortunately, the night was dark and this was a villa area. Apart from the security guards in front of the gate, there were few pedestrians coming and going.
    The air pressure around him suddenly dropped. Jiang Cunxing was not short. Two equally tall men blocked here. Jiang Yuan was a little embarrassed to stand opposite Jiang Cunxing. When Fu Jingcheng approached, she grabbed Fu Jingcheng behind her.
    Jiang Cunxing did not hide his scrutiny at all. Jiang Yuan bit his lip to explain, but Fu Jingcheng smiled and stretched out his hand: "Hello."
    He glanced at Jiang Yuan calmly, it was clear that he was waiting for her to introduce her .
    "Hello."
    Jiang Cunxing touched the opponent's hand, and quickly let go.
    Jiang Yuan kept pursing her lips, she moved her body, Jiang Cunxing and Fu Jingcheng's eyes fell on her, unable to hide from left and right, she pointed to Fu Jingcheng and said: "Dad, this is my boyfriend Fu Jingcheng, you have heard of it before. "
    Indeed, I've heard that it's hard not to pay attention to the gossip on the Internet.
    He said again: "This is my dad."
    After hearing the low cough, Jiang Cunyuan's expression could not be said to be good or bad, he just nodded to Jiang Yuan and said: "Go back." The
    other party didn't like him, this lingering intuition It made him feel faintly unhappy, except for the time when Jiang Yuan died in his previous life, his father-in-law had always been quite satisfied with him.
    нαǐταиɡsんυщυ.υK