resource sharing

resource sharing

Jiang Yuan put his arms around the man's neck and said "hmm" in a low voice: "How long will you stay in Beijing this time?" "I wo
    n't go out for the time being. The Spring Festival "Journey to Chang'an" will be released." Fu Jingcheng told her.
    Jiang Yuan also participated in this movie. Although only a few shots were shot at the time, I don't know if it will appear on the big screen. That was why she was with him at the time.
    "You have a role to play." The man hugged her in the bathtub and bent over to fill her with water.
    Jiang Yuan looked up at him and narrowed his eyes with a smile: "Fu Jingcheng, there are benefits to being your girlfriend, are you doing me favoritism?" The little
    girl was so easy to coax, Fu Jingcheng laughed, but at the moment she was by his side , with a smile on his face, and acted like a baby with him completely unguarded, the man just felt that his mind followed her away.
    He followed into the bathtub, hugged Jiang Yuan from behind, lowered his head and nibbled her earlobe: "Why did you go to dinner with Lin Nan last night? Did your online drama ask you to hype it?"
    Jiang Yuan turned to look at him: " You know?"
    Fu Jingcheng rubbed her lips and said nothing, when she was filming that drama, Lin Nan kissed her.
    "I'm not well-known, who is going to ask me to hype it up? Sister Lu didn't see that I had a drama to be broadcast before. It just so happened that Lin Nan and I were classmates, so...so I asked him to help us have a meal together." Jiang Yuan stumbled finished. ℝοцωěиρ.cοм(rouwenp.com)
    To be honest, she didn't handle this matter well. Even if the two had an unpleasant relationship, after all they didn't break up directly, she should tell him.
    She knew she was wrong, but she didn't expect that the man was not angry, but instead laughed softly: "It's not that you want me to open the back door, why don't you just come and find me." Jiang Yuan glared at him, he even asked people to block her, could he do it himself
    ? forget.
    "It won't happen next time." Fu Jingcheng said, "Jiang Yuan, I don't mind sharing resources with you."
    These words are too tempting, not to mention that Jiang Yuan just knew his family's background today, but he relied on his fame before , Shangxing Book will definitely not worry.
    What's more, his father is still the one, hugging his thigh tightly, and he will not be able to walk sideways in the entertainment circle in the future.
    "Forget about the resources. As far as I am now, the traffic is not enough, and the acting skills are not polished. You introduced it to me. I dare not take it if people dare to shoot. It must be for recruiting gangsters." Jiang Yuan shook his head, "But I've already got your attention, didn't you bring today's trending searches."
    Moreover, as long as he doesn't do anything wrong, everyone will more or less take care of his face.
    Before going to bed, Jiang Yuan reposted Fu Jingcheng's Weibo with a heart.
    Only then did she realize that she had a lot of fans in the circle, and some of them were seniors who could be named. She hurriedly went back to the fans one by one, and when she saw Zhou Nan, Jiang Yuan gave her a big hand.
    "I don't want to ignore it." The man frowned and looked at her mobile phone.
    Jiang Yuan still paid attention.
    There are too many rumors and shadows in the circle, and even a little thing may be infinitely magnified, and there will be no interaction after all.
    In the following month or two, Jiang Yuan managed to become popular with a few shareholders, and the number of Weibo fans rose to nearly one million. Of course, a small half of them were zombie fans bought by the company, but that was enough for Jiang Yuan. Yuan happy.
    Sister Lu took advantage of the opportunity to accept a youth drama for her, which will start in February next year