Self-blasphemy

Self-blasphemy

   Jiang Cunxing and Jiang Yuan entered the villa area.
    Jiang Yuan dawdled behind Jiang Cunxing and took two steps forward, looking back quietly, Fu Jingcheng was still standing there, and she waved at the man.
    Jiang Cunxing, who was walking in front of her, stopped suddenly.
    She laughed dryly, and hurriedly caught up with Jiang Cunxing. Her father was not very satisfied with Fu Jingcheng, and his attitude was on his face, so he had to say it.
    Jiang Yuan stared at his toes silently, and after a while, Nuonuo said: "Dad, he is actually quite nice, and this circle is not as chaotic as you imagined. I didn't tell you the truth, just because I was afraid that you would worry. "
    Jiang Cunxing didn't say a word. Like his wife said, the child has his own ideas when he grows up.
    But Fu Jingcheng is too "old", and this "oldness" is not only reflected in his age. He had just had an affair with Jiang Yuan before, and the couple had read his profile on the Internet.
    Just looking at such a gorgeous resume, he felt that this person was not suitable. Jiang Yuan hasn't graduated yet, so he doesn't know the danger.
    As a father, he naturally has to consider everything for his daughter, but no matter what, he still has to take Jiang Yuan's thoughts into consideration.
    "He doesn't seem to be young anymore? Still teaching in your school?" Jiang Cunxing asked suddenly.
    Jiang Yuan was taken aback, the amount of information in these words was really too much.
    She still knew Jiang Cunxing to some extent, and she thought about it: "He is a few years older than me, he has resigned from school, and I was the one who chased him back then." Although Fu Jingcheng didn't say it directly, he may have something to do with him leaving the job
    .
    "For a man of his age, since he chooses to teach and educate people, he should be a role model for others. What's the point of messing with a little girl like you."
    Jiang Yuan kicked the gravel under his feet, and the man began to ignore him, not even knowing her name.
    Later, it was that time when she went to the interview... Although he stumbled, he was willing to change for himself. It's not that she couldn't see the emotion in that man's eyes.
    "I like him." Jiang Yuan said, "Dad, I am an adult and know what I want." "
    If you are twenty-six or seven years old now, your mother and I will not interfere with you." Jiang Cunxing sighed , "We are not afraid that you will be deceived."
    Jiang Yuan raised his head and took a step forward to wrap his arms around his waist, and said with a smile: "Okay, Lao Jiang, don't look like you are suffering and hating, this is falling in love. It's not about getting married. Besides, I'm the only one who can deceive others, how can anyone deceive me, I still have you, if not, I'll go back to Xicheng." "
    You'll coax me with words." Jiang Cunxing laughed.
    Zheng Ying was waiting outside the courtyard, and heard the laughter of the father and daughter from afar and asked: "What's the matter, didn't you say you will be home in a while, why have you been away for so long? Where is your friend?" Jiang Yuan
    ran In the past, he took Zheng Ying's hand, and put it on her shoulders and neck naturally: "Please persuade Dad, his face was terrible just now." He didn't
    avoid Jiang Cunxing at all.
    Zheng Ying glanced at her: "What did you provoke him?"
    She still didn't know that her husband was very protective of her only daughter, so how could she be really angry with her.
    Jiang Yuan pouted: "Ask him, I just explained everything."
    Jiang Yuan didn't know why Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying whispered in the kitchen, but Zheng Ying said something to Jiang Yuan during dinner at night: "Your father said those things for your own good, but...you have a good eye."
    She was stunned, and after a moment of hesitation, she understood the meaning of Zheng Ying's words.
    At night, she went back to her room alone, closed the door and made a video call to Fu Jingcheng.
    It took a while to pick it up.
    I saw a mass of flesh-colored magnification in front of him, and when the screen moved a little farther, Jiang Yuan realized that the man was taking a shower, and he didn't even wear clothes at the moment.
    The man's lean, muscular body was wet. Jiang Yuan knew that he should put down his phone, but he couldn't look away.
    Fu Jingcheng turned off the water, and called her hoarsely, "Jiang Yuan?"
    The bare and beautiful chest undulates slightly just right, and the long thing hanging from the crotch looks dark and ugly. She has only used it during the day and knows how powerful it is.
    It's not fair, this person is so pretty, Jiang Yuan couldn't help being dazed when he heard his voice, and even secretly swallowed.
    Fu Jingcheng must have heard it too, and laughed lowly at the other end: "Like it?"
    The screen moved down again, and the man's hand gradually went down, holding his semi-soft penis and wrapping it tightly.
    It was obviously winter, but perhaps it was because of the warm ground, Jiang Yuan suddenly felt his mouth was dry, and his whole body was already sweating.
    The man's hand didn't stop, moving back and forth on the penis, Jiang Yuan saw the thing stand upright, raised his head ferociously, and pressed it against the camera, as if it was in the palm of her hand.
    Sitting on the bed, Jiang Yuan's hands trembled, watching the man blasphemy over there, his legs crossed and clamped tightly, and he even forgot to mention what he wanted to say to him.
    "Jiang Yuan." Fu Jingcheng panted and called her name.
    "Hmm."
    "Turn up the skirt and let me see."
    Jiang Yuan was wearing a round-neck nightdress that was tightly fitted, and she couldn't see any spring scenery. between.
    She was only wearing a pair of solid-color underwear, which she had just changed after taking a shower.
    "Wet?" Fu Jingcheng asked.
    Jiang Yuan stretched out her hand to block it, and retorted him: "No way!"
    However, the wetness under her fingertips couldn't deceive anyone, she was indeed wet, obviously she had spent a whole day on the bed, and he couldn't get out of the bed, she just looked at his big tits things flow out of water.
    She also took off her panties, the steamed bun hole under her body was already bulging, and the pink and tender petals were still red and swollen up to now, and even the slightest gap could not be seen.
    Listening to the panting at the other end, the little girl followed her will and broke off the petals with one hand, touched the hole the size of a chopstick mouth with her fingers, and let go of the pain again.
    The pain quickly brought her back to her senses.
    Jiang Yuan shyly moved the phone away, looked at the man and said, "My dad's attitude is not very good at night... mainly because I think I'm a little younger...you..." "I do
    n't mind." Fu Jingcheng interrupted her.
    I really don't mind, although I feel unhappy, as long as she doesn't run around.
    Jiang Yuan smiled: "Actually, my mother likes you very much."
    First release: blpopo.