Condom

Condom

  He has always acted smoothly, and rarely speculated and analyzed others too much, but he was the only one who failed in her.
    The girl couldn't see the deep meaning in the man's eyes.
    She met his affectionate eyes, and the sparkling peach eyes quickly dodged away.
    Jiang Yuan made Fu Jingcheng stare at her at a loss, taking advantage of the night and under the influence of a little alcohol, she tiptoed to kiss him: "Fu Jingcheng, I like you so much."
    Fu Jingcheng heard her say this more than once.
    He smelled the very faint smell of wine on the tip of the girl's lips, with a sweet and fruity aroma, the man rolled his Adam's apple, and restrainedly stretched out his hand to pat her on the head: "Don't forget." She was the one who provoked him first
    .
    Eleven o'clock at night.
    Jiang Yuan took off his coat when he entered the room. The girl was young and ostentatious, wearing only a simple T-shirt and jeans underneath, wrapping her body, revealing a beautiful and seductive curve.
    She seemed to be stooping to find something in the inside pocket of her coat.
    Fu Jingcheng's face was tense, and his whole body was stiff. He had been out for five days and hadn't touched her for a long time. Right now, he felt that little figure near his chin was twisting and shaking slightly.
    Hook him, bewitch him.
    Pucker up.
    Fu Jingcheng, come and eat me.
    The man's spine seemed to be grabbed suddenly, Fu Jingcheng pursed his lips, and managed to slow down his chaotic breathing.
    "Tangtang."
    He hugged her from behind, leaning his face against hers, whispering softly.
    Jiang Yuan was holding the thing in his hand, and suddenly felt a heavy back, and the man followed him at some point.
    Also, Jiang Yuan turned his head suspiciously: "Fu Jingcheng, how do you know my baby name?"
    Fu Jingcheng was stunned for a moment.
    "Don't you like candy?" The man bit her earlobe.
    The man couldn't help being dazed, but he felt that his left cheek was hot, and Father Jiang's slap was not light: "Fu Jingcheng, why did Tangtang get into a car accident!" She was forty years old before she died, and her
    father still called her so affectionately. She, Fu Jingcheng didn't know that she had such a name until then.
    Too sweet to panic.
    It suits her well now.
    Even the person who called out the sound softened a little.
    "What a coincidence." The girl muttered softly.
    Fu Jingcheng grabbed Jiang Yuan's waist easily.
    He groped to the front of the girl's jeans, unbuttoned them with one hand, and pulled off the girl's pants.
    Jiang Yuan wanted to lift up, but let the man kneel down on the sofa with his whole hug, and patted her buttocks: "Don't move around, I'll let you go to sleep later."
    She hurriedly handed over her things To him: "Fu Jingcheng, you use this...I'm a little worried...in case you accidentally get it inside." The
    corners of Fu Jingcheng's mouth twitched, he stared at the thing, frowned and thought for a few seconds, and finally complied with her: "Okay."
    Something was forced between the two petals of her buttocks, clinging to her delicate hole.
    The man's palm poked in from the hem of her T-shirt, held her soft tits, pinched the slightly protruding nipples with his fingers, and kneaded them lightly.
    Jiang Yuan is extremely unconfident about his breasts, and only asks men to cover them with one hand, but although this place is petite and young, he already knows how to please men.
    The nipples slowly bloom under the man's palm, and grow into the man's favorite appearance.
    Even the tender meat below is actively rubbing against the penis.
    She let him fuck him several times, and finally began to taste the taste of lust. Jiang Yuan knew what she wanted, and she spontaneously clamped the thing between her legs.
    "Fu Jingcheng..."
    The voice was lingering and pathetic, even she was startled.
    ——————————————————————————————————————
    Babes, please ask for some pearls~ Thank you,
    baby——