Friends

Friends

 In the first month, every family has some relatives who want to move around.
    In the early morning of the third day of junior high school, Jiang Yuan had already woken up and was about to go to her second aunt's house with her parents. Who knew that she received a call from Fu Jingcheng before leaving the house.
    "Jiang Yuan, are you at home?"
    The question was inexplicable.
    Jiang Yuan raised his head and glanced at Jiang Cunxing and Zheng Ying who had already gone down the stairs: "Today, my second aunt's house treats guests, and I'm just about to go out. As for you, you won't be going to work today." "I'm at Xicheng Airport
    . "
    Jiang Yuan pinched the phone for a moment.
    The person on the other end of the phone repeated again: "Jiang Yuan, can you come pick me up?"
    Jiang Yuan Qiqi Ai Ai, when she heard Zheng Ying's voice calling her downstairs, she hesitated for a moment before running downstairs and said: "Mom, you Tell Second Aunt, my friend came to Xicheng to look for me, and I have to go to the airport to pick him up." "
    What friend, this..." Jiang Cunxing said something, but Zheng Ying interrupted him.
    "Then you go, your dad and I will go there by ourselves, be careful on the road."
    The car drove out of the yard.
    Jiang Cunxing glanced at his wife sitting in the passenger seat: "Aren't you worried about her friend, what if it's the director that was uploaded on the Internet before?" "She knows it well, I asked
    her last time, she didn't Admittedly, I've heard people say that many of the reports on the Internet are based on speculation by marketing accounts. She is so old, don't you always say that she is free-range?" "It's natural to find someone of the same age to date,
    listen Said that the director is not young and stays in the circle, you can come back and go to work in the theater." "
    I complain so much here, why don't you let her back, ask me to talk, let her lead people Come back for a light meal, so you don't have to guess here, maybe a female classmate from her school is here."
    Xicheng Airport is not very big. As soon as Jiang Yuan got off the taxi, he saw a man standing in the airport hall. He was wearing a dark coat and a mask. He was especially eye-catching in this crowded hall.
    "Fu...why are you here?"
    Jiang Yuan ran in from the outside, his face flushed by the wind, Fu Jingcheng touched her face, pointed to the suitcase beside him and said, "I don't mean I want to eat dumplings, here you are Bring it."
    Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuan was frightened by him, this person had such an incomprehensible temperament a few months ago, he completely ignored her self-esteem on the set, he said he would change it, who knew it would change like this.
    Who would believe such a move?
    "Fu Jingcheng." Jiang Yuan looked up at him, "Are you okay?"
    "You don't like it?" The man's voice was slightly lower.
    "Of course I like it." Jiang Yuan looked at him and smiled, thought for a while and said: "I just didn't expect you to do such a thing, you have been carrying it all the time, but I really like it." Fu Jingcheng said: "I also like it.
    " I didn't expect that."
    She just mentioned a few words, and she wrapped it up and brought it here, her parents didn't know the inside story, but his elder brother Chen Jingnian saw him packing his things last night, so he said something extra: "I know how to deceive people." It's already..."
    Jiang Yuan hailed a taxi.
    "Master, let's go to the city first." It's definitely not possible to go to her house, and find him a place to live in the city.
    But Fu Jingcheng said: "Go to Jinmao Hotel, it's not far from your home, I've booked a room."
    Jiang Yuan felt strange.
    "How do you know where my home is? I don't remember that I said it."
    The man was startled, how could he not know his wife's home.
    He quickly eased his tone again: "Isn't it written in your admission materials, did you move?" "
    No, it's nearby." Jiang Yuan shook his head