Disagreement

Disagreement

Xu Shi has been with Fu Jingcheng for a long time, and even the people around him are a bit like him.
    Sun Fang was taciturn, earnestly conveyed Fu Jingcheng's instructions like a student, and then walked to the set. He was sure that Jiang Yuan would follow. Who knew that when he realized it, Jiang Yuan would not know where to go.
    Sun Fang returned to Fu Jingcheng.
    Holding the viewfinder, Fu Jingcheng responded with a blank expression, and said, "Talk to the production producer, the extra meal I need at noon will be canceled."...The set ends at night, and the leading actors make
    an
    appointment I went to eat copper pot.
    Zhou Nan walked towards the middle of the main hall, and Fu Jingcheng was discussing something with the screenwriter while pointing at the screen on the monitor.
    She stood far away from the door frame for a while, and walked over after several people started to pack their things: "Director Fu, are you free tonight, come and have a meal with all of us?" Fu Jingcheng is not likely to refuse these
    colleagues After all, the number of invitations has always been pitifully rare. If Zhou Nan was not there, no one would dare to ask him out.
    However, Fu Jingcheng obviously seemed to have something to do today, and he had already raised his legs to go out, and hurriedly replied, "I'm sorry."
    Zhou Nan was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Then you are busy."
    Fu Jingcheng was a little relieved when he returned to the hotel With a sigh of relief, Jiang Yuan didn't disappear, just nestled on the sofa and played games.
    The little girl was wearing earphones and felt someone walking over without even looking up.
    "There are footsteps here!"
    "Go! The poison is coming, I have no medicine!"
    The man was slightly sullen, or more precisely, she was too far away from him, and she had a world he didn't understand.
    Fu Jingcheng was mentally old, so he couldn't understand what Jiang Yuan said.
    Just like Jiang Yuan, he couldn't read the "Carving Time" that Fu Jingcheng put on his desk at all.
    "Jiang Yuan." Fu Jingcheng called her.
    The girl ignored him.
    Fu Jingcheng clasped his hands in front of his chest and looked at her with his lips pursed. He had been holding back for a long time, but now the little patience he had on her was exhausted.
    Fu Jingcheng has never been a good-natured person, maybe he didn't even notice, sometimes he has much less patience with her, and even disdains to pretend.
    And most of these are reflected in the bed, ensuring his absolute desire for control.
    Fu Jingcheng reached out to take off her earphones, turned off the black screen of the phone, and threw it on the bed beside him: "Jiang Yuan, did you hear what I said?" The
    man frowned, his voice dropped a few tunes, a little cold.
    In an imperative style, the leader speaks to the subordinates, the teacher speaks to the students, but the tone should not be directed at his girlfriend.
    "Well, you say." Jiang Yuan stared at the empty hand, not looking at him.
    The girl lowered her head, and Fu Jingcheng looked at the large stretch of tender skin on the back of her neck, and remembered her tenderly calling him, and suddenly softened: "Why don't you come over in the morning, I asked them to order your favorite dishes "
    Fu Jingcheng got down on one knee, squatted halfway in front of her, and kissed her forehead.
    Jiang Yuan met his eyes, and could hardly restrain the urge to blurt out, she wanted to ask him: "Shouldn't you also learn to respect me?"
    But vaguely, she seemed to have guessed where the critical point was.
    "I'm not feeling well, I want to go back to sleep." After a long time, Jiang Yuan turned his eyes away and said, with red threads in his eyes.
    Fu Jingcheng rubbed the end of her hair with one hand, feeling inexplicably blocked.
    ——————————————————————————————
    day after day, begging for Zhuzhu’s lamp~ Babes click "I want to vote" ok--