Fu Jingcheng's love affair exposed

 Jing Cheng drove Jiang Yuan back to the hotel by himself.
    There was a lot of noise outside.
    On the contrary, in the suite of more than 40 square meters, it was unbelievably quiet, separated by a space.
    Jiang Yuan was so tired that he fell asleep, lying on his body, even biting his stick in his pussy, his bright red cheek pressed against his chest.
    Fu Jingcheng likes his current body. After all, he is not yet thirty years old, and it is much easier to use than when he was fifty.
    At least it is more than enough to deal with her.
    Fu Jingcheng has his own Weibo account, but he seldom posts status. He randomly picked a message, forwarded it and commented: Thank you for your blessing.
    It is a response to the event.
    Fu Yu had already received news from his secretary that he had three life secretaries who mainly dealt with his affairs other than work.
    He has two children.
    The eldest son, Chen Jingnian, follows his wife's surname, and now he is also engaged in politics, so there is no need to worry too much.
    The youngest son is Fu Jingcheng. Fu Jingcheng has been big-minded since he was a child. He chose his major by himself. When he was in school, he also cooperated with others to set up a hedge fund company.
    Fu Yu got out of the car and called Fu Jingcheng.
    "What happened to your news?"
    "Just what you saw." Fu Jingcheng deliberately lowered his voice.
    Fu Yu paused: "You're too young, I heard you're still a student?"
    He hasn't graduated from university yet.
    But he never interfered with his son much: "If you really think it's appropriate, you can bring it home and show it to me and your mother sometime." "
    Yeah." Fu Jingcheng barely responded.
    Jiang Yuan didn't realize that when she woke up, she had the label of "Fu Jingcheng's girlfriend" on her body.
    The hundreds of unread messages on the phone made Jiang Yuan jump.
    She clicked to read a few, and hurriedly checked Weibo.
    "Fu Jingcheng's love affair was exposed"
    "Jiang Yuan"
    didn't know if he had been accused of commenting. Under several hot search topics, Jiang Yuan basically didn't see even half of the negative comments.
    Jiang Yuan looked at the 330 million reading volume and 250,000 discussion volume under the topic of his name, and there were mixed feelings for a while.
    Her hot searches are probably about the same speed as riding a rocket.
    If there is a brokerage company behind her to take advantage of the opportunity to make a splash, I am afraid that it will not be long before she will be able to start accepting some small commercials and programs.
    Fu Jingcheng's reputation is better than expected.
    Jiang Yuan hugged the quilt and sat on the bed in a daze.
    Fu Jingcheng came out of the bathroom suddenly, Jiang Yuan stared at him blankly, it turned out that he hadn't left yet.
    "Get up and go to the set with me, I'll wait for you?"
    Fu Jingcheng thought he had coaxed her well last night, rubbed his hands on Jiang Yuanguang's bare and greasy shoulders, and couldn't help but kiss her.
    Jiang Yuan didn't speak.
    "Don't think too much, no one is chewing tongues in front of you, isn't your friend coming over in the next two days?" The man had already got on the bed, bent and buried her chest, and mumbled while holding one of her nipples.
    Jiang Yuan seemed to remember something, she looked down at him and said, "Why did you suddenly change your mind last time, Yuffie thought I helped her, and thanked me specially." "Well, because of you, didn't you want to help her at that time?
    " She spoke?"
    Fu Jingcheng didn't hide it.
    Jiang Yuan's fingertips trembled, he didn't expect the man to say these words.
    Fu Jingcheng has already changed the subject: "Jiang Yuan, you woke up early today."
    Or it means that her body has developed resistance to the medicine.
    Fu Jingcheng pulled Jiang Yuan's leg away, and entered her firmly and without reservation.
    Jiang Yuan was lying under the man, his desire twitched sharply in her body, every time he poked into the deepest part of her, the pleasure that surged like a tide almost overwhelmed her.
    She closed her eyes, unable to bear such violent rhythms one after another.
    "Jiang Yuan, open your eyes and look at me." With a deep and mellow voice coaxing, Fu Jingcheng stood up and rushed into her depths, her body was completely opened up for him.
    The man didn't toss for too long.
    In the end he was right.
    When Jiang Yuan followed Fu Jingcheng back to the shooting scene of "Journey to Chang'an", the crew were all good people. Although their attitude towards her didn't change on the surface, they were much more polite.
    Jiang Yuan made up yesterday's scene in the morning, and Fu Jingcheng yelled "CUT!" after she moved twice. The
    lunch at noon was much better than yesterday's.
    Fu Jingcheng asked someone to buy it again.
    However, it was obvious that Jiang Yuan was completely isolated on the set, several big-name Jiang Yuan in the crew couldn't speak, and the co-stars who were similar to her felt that she was not the same as them.
    Even the girl who gave Jiangyuan biscuits before didn't look for her anymore.
    The only person Jiang Yuan could really talk to was Fu Jingcheng.
    This situation lasted until Yuffie came over on the third day before it got better.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________