Love and Patience

Love and Patience

Fu Jingcheng thought about it, the two of them were actually quite bored. She didn't talk much, and he talked even less. Before he was reborn, he always thought she was such a taciturn and docile temperament.
    He doesn't like children. Probably once, she came to him and said, "Fu Jingcheng, I've calculated the ovulation period for a long time, but I didn't get pregnant. I want to go to the hospital to check. We are not young.
    " Back to her, it seems to tell her that he had a vasectomy not long after getting married.
    She didn't say anything.
    Fu Jingcheng just thought it was ridiculous.
    If she had told him at the beginning, he would not mind having a child with her at all, compared to her running up to him without a word and saying that he wanted a divorce.
    In this life, she felt that she was cold and disrespectful to her. He had tried his best to behave in front of her as she hoped.
    Jiang Yuan pushed and shoved: "I have a cold, don't infect it to you."
    Fu Jingcheng chuckled lightly, and said, "I'm not afraid. Jiang Yuan, don't be afraid of me either. You and I have done a few ridiculous things. dream, but I am not him, I assure you, those in the dream will not happen. We will have as many children as you want, and I like it very much.” “How old am I, you
    just I've been pestering me to have a baby." Jiang Yuan glanced at him, but there was a clear smile in her eyes, Fu Jingcheng wanted a child like crazy, completely different from that person, "Fu Jingcheng, I really like you, don't stop ..."
    She muttered, although she didn't say it clearly, but the meaning of her words was clear at a glance.
    This girl is straightforward and bold, not at all like her temperament when she was forty years old.
    "Jiang Yuan, I won't." The man's voice was deep and mellow, carelessly brushing against her ear, "You can tell me directly if you have something to say, um." Jiang Yuan believed him, but in fact,
    she backed down again and again on this man's bottom line .
    The girl's eyes were shining brightly, as if she was filled with stars, and anyone who saw them would want to keep them away. The man pursed his lips and stroked her hair: "Jiang Yuan, I like you."
    He knows his own nature better than anyone else, but he is willing to endure for the girl in his arms for the rest of his life.
    Jiang Yuan stared blankly at this man's exquisite eyebrows and eyes. After spending some time with him, she knew that this man was not very expressive.
    He said twice before that she asked him if he liked it. Once they had known each other not long ago, in his villa, and during Chinese New Year, he texted him to ask him, and he replied with two words "like".
    Let him say it lightly at this moment, Jiang Yuan said "huh", ran into the room with ease, took out his clothes, and locked the bathroom behind him.
    She leaned her back against the door and pressed her left chest, her heart beating violently.
    The gray dawn was tightly covered by the curtains.
    Jiang Yuan was dizzy, and Fu Jingcheng kissed her bare and white back from behind, from top to bottom, and kissed her tailbone without stopping. Instead, he turned her over and let her lie flat on her back. bed.
    "Don't...Fu Jingcheng." Jiang Yuan snorted vaguely, covering the meat between his legs with his hands to prevent him from chewing, "Go to sleep, I'm so sleepy." Her eyes were tightly closed, her cherry lips parted slightly, and the
    following The man's head buried between his legs was tightly clamped, "Don't bite, we'll talk about it tomorrow." "
    You sleep." The man didn't mean to stop at all, he coaxed her, and slowly stirred her petals in his mouth. .
    --