pussy licked

pussy licked

  "Jiang Yuan."
    The man leaned over and kissed her eyebrows and eyes. The little girl didn't even wear makeup, her skin was so tender that water could be squeezed out. The man's fingertips were slightly cold, and Jiang Yuan shivered uncontrollably.
    Let the man watch like this, the courage she had just soared disappeared in an instant, Jiang Yuan stretched out his hand to cover his eyes: "Hey, don't look." Fu Jingcheng felt strange, he had seen her many times
    , She is dignified, gentle, and hysterical, but I have never met her like this, arrogant and charming.
    It wasn't a bad feeling, Fu Jingcheng chuckled and quickly covered it up.
    The man in front of Jiang Yuan was not the glamorous Fu Jingcheng that people said after all. This man was a lunatic, and Jiang Yuan in his previous life probably didn't understand this fact until the end.
    Pity.
    Fu Jingcheng pulled her hand away.
    The little girl's dress was quickly stripped off by him, leaving only a piece of pink underwear covering her two small bumps on her chest.
    Her skin was fair, and it looked more like she was covered with a light layer of powder at this time. Instead of covering the completely exposed tender meat between her legs, Meng Yuan put her arms sideways to cover the man's hand.
    "Fu Jingcheng, don't think it's too small."
    She has never been confident about her breasts.
    Fu Jingcheng's Adam's apple rolled, and his deep eyes were locked on her chest. It took a while for the man to respond to her: "Well, I don't mind." How could he be disgusted? Although the girl's breasts are not big, they are beautiful, standing upright
    in the air , with two tender pink milk beads on the top, timidly hiding.
    Men used to love to nibble on her tits, but after a year or two, they rubbed them a little bigger for her.
    At this moment, his hard giant was against her soft flesh, Jiang Yuan twisted his waist uncomfortably, and the man covering her body remained motionless.
    The hard stick seemed to be able to rush into her body in a second, and the feeling of flesh against flesh was frightening.
    "Hmm." The man groped down with his knuckle fingers, and the girl couldn't help but twitched when it penetrated into her meaty flesh. She hugged the man's neck in a panic, "Fu Jingcheng." Such unguarded dependence, unexpected
    pleasure the man.
    In his impression of Jiang Yuan, only she was painted with exquisite makeup and looked like she was on the verge of a sword.
    "Let me be gentle." He bit her earlobe, trying to comfort her.
    But this didn't make the girl relax much, Jiang Yuan's body tensed and trembled slightly, and his hands unconsciously pinched the muscles at the back of his neck.
    "Fu Jingcheng..." She whispered his name over and over again.
    The girl's body was too young and had never experienced cloud or rain. Even though Fu Jingcheng kneaded it patiently for a long time, the place was still dry.
    He drilled his fingers in a little bit, and the place was so tight that the girl whimpered softly, biting his shoulder with her mouth open, crying pitifully in pain.
    "Don't do it, it hurts."
    This young body doesn't know how to please a man at all.
    Fu Jingcheng frowned.
    Jiang Yuan felt the strength in her body suddenly lighten. Before she could react, her legs had already been opened, and when she suddenly touched the warm and humid place, the girl was startled and grabbed his hair.
    Fu Jingcheng buried his head in the center of the little girl's legs, wrapped the whole piece of tender meat into his mouth, held it in his mouth, poked his tongue out, sucked and chewed slowly.
    "Well, don't." She had never experienced this before, her body began to lose control, Jiang Yuan whimpered softly, wanted to move her buttocks to the side, but was forced to close to his lips.
    The man bit the meat core with his lips and teeth, and stuck out his tongue to carefully drill in along the flower opening. The slippery touch was much better than that of his fingertips. He was worried about her, and only stirred around the entrance of the tunnel.
    Jiang Yuan was wet.
    She liked this person regardless of his petty service, so she couldn't resist it at all.
    She twisted her body impatiently, the crisp and numbing stimulation almost drove her crazy, she pleaded: "Fu Jingcheng, you... save me, uh..." The man's hair, which was neatly groomed, was now
    caught She didn't care about talking nonsense, she kept sobbing: "Fu Jingcheng..."
    She called out smoothly.
    ——————————
    Baby, begging for collection and beads, thank you, baby~