go eat the stick by himself

ven though this woman had a criminal record, Fu Jingcheng was still dazzled by her soft-spoken and low-pitched words. The man hooked her chin and said in a dazed way, "You're so good."
    Jiang Yuan somehow recognized it. A hint of menace and sullenness.
    But she didn't care about that any more, Fu Jingcheng hugged her tightly, straightened her waist without warning, and suddenly moved in her pussy.
    "Well, slow down." Jiang Yuan bit the aorta on his neck lightly, and muttered softly against his jaw.
    Fu Jingcheng pinched her soft breasts in turn, the pink nipples tremblingly stood in the air, sticking out their heads helplessly, and let the man grab them again.
    "Well, Fu Jingcheng, let's sleep well." The girl couldn't help panting, her face was still dizzy with traces of passion.
    He turned a deaf ear.
    The desire that didn't need to be concealed drove straight into her body.
    It's okay for a man to be lustful, but he just couldn't stop touching her body.
    The violent impact overwhelmed the already red and swollen pussy.
    Fu Jingcheng lowered his head and looked at the place where the two were having sex. The beast-like thickness forcibly stretched the pink pussy open. It looked swollen and tender, making the man's eyes red.
    The big hand gradually slid down to the base of the thigh, and as soon as he touched the wet petals, Jiang Yuan exclaimed: "Don't, don't touch it, it hurts!" Fu Jingcheng didn't stop, only
    moved gently, and quickly moved away.
    He supported her waist and lifted it up slowly, revealing his body bit by bit the huge object she had swallowed into the pussy, and finally only half of the glans was pinched by the flap of flesh, Fu Jingcheng let go of his hand suddenly.
    Sobbing, she threw herself into his arms.
    But Fu Jingcheng closed his eyelids, put his big arms around his delicate body, and pretended to be harmlessly asleep.
    The cock stopped in her body ragingly, every inch of the inner wall of the flower hole was occupied by the heat, and it was filled to the brim, without any movement.
    The man has all kinds of tricks, and he insists on eliciting the girl's lust, how can she play with him.
    The body that was aroused by lust suddenly emptied, and the sensitive and tender body was tormented almost crazy by the heat in the body.     Jiang Yuan squinted her eyes halfway, her soft black hair scattered behind her shoulders, and she surrendered after a while, panting delicately
    : "Fu Jingcheng, please." "Move yourself, huh?
    "
Cracked, but forced to watch the fire from the other side.
    Jiang Yuan completely lost her mind, and twisted slightly between his waist and hips, flesh and flesh rubbing against each other, which brought her a little bit of stimulation and excitement.
    However, the random movements can never find a comforting point.
    Fu Jingcheng teased him intentionally, but Jiang Yuan hugged him, his soft lips touched his hard Adam's apple, begging in a trance, "Fu Jingcheng, please." The
    man opened his eyes, his eyes were clear.
    "Please move." She went to touch the place by herself, the flesh of the pussy with the huge thing in her mouth was already unbearably wet, and it was obviously painful just now.
    Such a delicate person, crying and begging to be fucked on her body, who can bear it.
    Fu Jingcheng raised his hand, caressed his white and tender buttocks, and pressed it down suddenly. The dick in the hole under his body also instantly rose up. His petite body was pushed up and then fell down. Get swallowed by greedy pussy.
    "Well, ah."
    The small hole was poked hard, and Jiang Yuan lay on Fu Jingcheng's neck. The sharp pain in his lower body and the pleasure of overwhelming came at the same time. Jiang Yuan couldn't bear it, and his whole body convulsed and trembled.
    The girl struggled heavily, gasping heavily on him.
    Fu Jingcheng reached for the cell phone next to his pillow and sent a message to Sun Fang.
    "Don't sleep, go wash up, huh?" Fu Jingcheng clearly refused to let her sleep.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————
    Babies, please give me some pearls~ Click "I want to rate", Leave some pearls for the lamp before
    leaving--