I want to hear the truth

Fu Jingcheng stayed in the audience for nearly thirty minutes, occasionally lowering his head to talk to Wu Guowei.
    Jiang Yuan concealed it very well, but even so, she couldn't help but staggered a little during the curtain call, inevitably revealing some thoughts. Lin Nan was standing on her left, helping her stabilize her body in time.
    But it just touched Jiang Yuan's arm.
    Fu Jingcheng's eyes darkened and he pushed the glasses between the bridge of his nose. The man's appearance was actually very deceptive. Looking at Qinggui's self-restraint, he always felt that he would not do anything out of the ordinary anyway.
    After the rehearsal was over, Jiang Yuan followed the students to retreat to the backstage.
    "Jiang Yuan, I'll wait for you downstairs." The man called out to her without hesitation about the presence of everyone.
    Jiang Yuan paused, bit his lip, raised his leg and continued to walk forward.
    She dawdled in the bathroom for a long time on purpose, and as soon as she reached the lobby on the first floor, she saw Fu Jingcheng. The man was a little thinner, and he leaned there and called her as if nothing had happened.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    With a hint of embarrassment on her face, she wrung her fingers and walked in front of him: "Mr. Fu."
    She obviously wanted to draw a line with him.
    "Heh." The man heard it and sneered, "I don't know, I submitted my resignation letter to the school last month."
    Jiang Yuan was stunned, she thought Fu Jingcheng liked to teach and educate people, otherwise with his busy work , how could he be willing to waste time on this.
    Fu Jingcheng stared at her, and only replied two words: "I'm bored."
    The man meant something.
    Admittedly, he was not a very patient person.
    I'm afraid most of it is used on her.
    "Fu...I'll go back first." Jiang Yuan took a step back and turned his eyes away.
    But Fu Jingcheng grabbed his arm, and he pulled his lips: "Jiang Yuan, you are too unfair to me. You said that you are the one who started, and you are the one who ended. There must be a reason for you to sentence someone to death, right? Let's talk about it." Talk."
    Jiang Yuan lowered his head and thought for a while, without looking at him at all: "Okay."
    Fu Jingcheng raised his eyebrows calmly, and he glanced around: "Are you sure you want to talk here?"
    This is the school performance center, The two stood here, and many probing eyes peeped over from afar.
    The two walked around to the parking lot and got into Fu Jingcheng's car.
    "Just here."
    Jiang Yuan stopped the man's movements.
    She leaned against the car door and repeated what she had sent to the man last time: "Fu Jingcheng, let's break up."
    Fu Jingcheng looked at her calmly and did not speak.
    Jiang Yuan almost thought that he would not be able to wait for his answer. After a long time, the man said, "Why, Jiang Yuan?"
    Fu Jingcheng stared at the back of her head, imagining how she was with someone else, and the man rubbed the center of his brows irritably .
    If she is still the reason.
    he swears.
    No matter what he did, the outcome would be the same, why should he rack his brains to do more of these things, just once and for all.
    But Jiang Yuan was crying with his back turned to him.
    That kind of fatal, sobbing sound like a cat's paw scratching her heart will only make her blood boil, wishing to ravage her to death.
    Fu Jingcheng pointed to knocking on the steering wheel unconsciously, more than three months ago Fu Jingcheng, she said this in front of his face, he would definitely not give her another chance.
    But.
    He has hugged a woman covered in blood lying in his arms without a sound, and he has also seen such a vivid Jiang Yuan who bit his lip and said 'I miss you, Fu Jingcheng'.
    He threw in the towel.
    Jiang Yuan shook his head: "We're not suitable, Fu Jingcheng."
    Hearing what she said, Fu Jingcheng was inexplicably relieved.
    "I want to hear the truth, Jiang Yuan."
    He spoke slowly, but it was still Fu Jingcheng's usual tone, firm and undeniable.
    Jiang Yuan felt harsh.
    She took a deep breath, turned to look at him, her eyes were red: "Fu Jingcheng, maybe I don't like you that much, you are too self-righteous, I am not happy with you." She opened the car door and ran out
    .
    It's not the first time Fu Jingcheng heard her say that.
    ——————————————————————————
    Silently begging for some pearls~