Chen Jingnian

Chen Jingnian

Fu Jingcheng's car was parked outside the Jiangyuan community, and he sat inside with the window open to blow the cold wind for a while.
    He just came back from Licheng today. Fu Yu was instructing the Rongcheng Military Region some time ago, and he happened to be resting at home these two days. His mother, Chen Chi, specifically asked Fu Jingcheng to go back.
    When Fu Jingcheng drove home, two busy people, Fu Yu and Chen Jingnian, were at home.
    Fu Jingcheng yelled to the two people sitting on the sofa: "Dad, brother."
    Chen Chi came down from the stairs and was very happy to see the little son. Looking at him, he smiled softly: "I will let Xiao Li go to Zhang's house. Buy your favorite roast duck, and I'll be back in a while."
    Xiao Li is Fu Yu's orderly.
    Chen Chi approached, was stunned for a moment, pointed to Fu Jingcheng's face and said to him, "Why is this, someone beat you?"
    The fingerprints were still faintly visible, which is really strange.
    The two people on the sofa were all stunned and looked over at the same time.
    Fu Jingcheng couldn't help feeling embarrassed, and subconsciously touched his face: "Well."
    Obviously he didn't want to say more.
    Chen Chi looked at the obviously woman-sized fingerprints and chuckled: "It's normal to stumble, but he's better than your brother." The
    two sons in the family, as if they had entered a monk's temple, each cultivated their hearts better than the other. It's a broken precept.
    Fu Jingcheng looked at Chen Jingnian, who was indifferent on the face, and his heart was well concealed. His sister-in-law is now someone else's wife, so he can pry the corner of the wall.
    I don't know how much smoother than him.
    Chen Jingnian gave someone a green hat for life.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't know what to say.
    The whole family hadn't sat down at the same table for a long time. Everyone in the family was busy. Needless to say, there were three fathers and sons. Chen Chi was a doctor in the Department of Reproductive and Andrology. He was hired by the hospital after retirement.
    There was very little talk about work at the dinner table, only Fu Yu mentioned a few words to Chen Jingnian.
    Chen Chi then turned his head and asked Fu Jingcheng: "That girl looks pretty good to me, when will I bring her home for dinner?"
    Fu Jingcheng answered absent-mindedly.
    ...
    After dinner, Fu Jingcheng drove to leave.
    Chen Jingnian called him: "I'll give you a ride."
    "Take me to Ningnan Road Central Shopping Center." Chen Jingnian buckled up his seat belt and walked to Fu Jingcheng.
    Fu Jingcheng raised his eyebrows, his future sister-in-law's house is not nearby.
    For a moment, I was a little envious of Chen Jingnian.
    On the way, Chen Jingnian answered the phone.
    "...It was my fault... I was wrong, that matter depends on how you are...I'll be there in a while."
    In a gentle, almost doting tone.
    His voice was extremely low, but there was only such a large space in the car, and it was still airtight, so Fu Jingcheng could hear it clearly.
    Chen Jingnian was four years older than Fu Jingcheng, and in Fu Jingcheng's impression he was always calm.
    At this moment, after hearing Chen Jingnian say "I was wrong" several times, Fu Jingcheng felt that he didn't know him at all.
    And Chen Jingnian hung up the phone, and returned to his old godly presence.
    Fu Jingcheng pursed his lips and glanced at him.
    The car was parked near the central shopping mall, and Chen Jingnian didn't mean to get out of the car: "Wait a minute."
    Not long after, a woman came across the road, Chen Jingnian opened the door, and after getting out of the car, he signaled Fu Jingcheng to roll down the window.
    "Didn't you say you liked his movies last time? The real person is here." Chen Jingnian hugged the woman's waist.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't remember this happening in his previous life, but he never thought that one day he would become Chen Jingnian's object of pleasing others.
    He raised his head slightly: "Sister-in-law."
    The woman was very excited to see him, but quickly looked at Chen Jingnian and shook her head cautiously: "No, I'm not."
    Chen Jingnian lowered his head, not knowing what he said to her.
    Fu Jingcheng's eyes became hot when he saw it.
    "Brother, sister-in-law, I'm leaving first.     "
    ———————————————————