Does it hurt there? recruit me again

Does it hurt there? recruit me again

 Fu Jingcheng laughed, and soon returned to that expressionless look.
    The man stood by the window for a while and called Sun Fang.
    "Jiang Yuan, can you come out, I have something to tell you."
    Yuffie asked for leave this afternoon, and now class is over, and she suddenly appeared at the door of the dormitory, as if rushing back on purpose.
    Both Jiang Yuan and Chen Yining were startled, they both turned to look at her at the same time.
    "Okay."
    Jiang Yuan and You Fei walked out, went downstairs, did not walk very far, and stood in the open space in front of the dormitory building to talk.
    The voices of both of them were not high. Chen Yining looked out from the balcony and couldn't hear their words clearly.
    "Jiang Yuan, thank you."
    Jiang Yuan didn't know why, so she didn't quite understand what Yu Fei meant.
    "Just now my agent notified me that I can continue to participate in "Journey to Chang'an". Didn't you mention it to Mr. Fu? He was quite tough in the morning." Jiang Yuan shook her head, she didn't say that at all,
    probably Fu Jingcheng had his own considerations: "Yufei, you thanked the wrong person, and I didn't say anything." Youfei was
    surprised for a while, remembering what the manager said: "Assistant Sun made a point, did you and the girl last time We got along well."
    "I still want to thank you." You Fei said: "Jiang Yuan, I have a variety show tomorrow and I have to leave quickly, next time I will treat you to dinner." She really came here specifically to find
    Jiang Yuan of.
    Jiang Yuan went back to the dormitory.
    "What's the matter with you and You Fei?"
    Jiang Yuan glanced at Chen Yining: "It's nothing, I misunderstood."
    ...
    Fu Jingcheng was busy.
    The man hasn't left the apartment all day today.
    At this moment, the lights in the room were on, and the man was wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, sitting at the table, scribbling and altering several places on the paper.
    The screenwriter sent him the script after the fourth draft for review, and he would hand it over to the actors after he was sure.
    Dealing with Fu Jingcheng is not a joy, especially in the past two weeks, several editors almost drove him crazy.
    The phone vibrated.
    Fu Jingcheng ignored it.
    It was two hours later when he noticed again. Just after eight o'clock, Jiang Yuan finished washing and was about to climb into bed to watch the drama.
    The girl held the microphone with a guilty conscience, and lowered her voice: "Okay, you open the door, leave a gap, so I can knock."
    Jiang Yuan's hair was not completely dry, and the cool wind outside rushed into her scalp. Suddenly shuddered.
    The door of Fu Jingcheng's room was indeed ajar.
    Jiang Yuan glanced at the empty corridor, hurried in and closed the door.
    Fu Jingcheng was sitting in the living room, with a pile of books piled up next to his notebook, and A4 papers scattered around, he took the time to look up at her.
    "Fu Jingcheng, did I bother you?"
    "No." Even though the man said this, his hands didn't stop.
    She walked over to rub the center of his brows for him, but let the man drag him to sit on her lap: "It doesn't hurt there anymore? Hire me again?"
    Jiang Yuan blushed instantly, and quickly covered his mouth: " Don't talk."
    Fu Jingcheng didn't let her go, Jiang Yuan half nestled in the man's arms, watching him work.
    "Is it the script of "Journey to Chang'an"?" She glanced.
    "Well, do you want to read it?"
    "Can you?"
    "There are previous manuscripts over there." Fu Jingcheng signaled.
    Jiang Yuan stretched out his hand, but he flinched again as he thought of something.
    "I still don't want to read it. Isn't there a confidentiality agreement?"
    In the crew, even the male and female lead creators can see at most 70 to 80% of the script, while most of the rest can only see one-third, and like her This kind of person should probably only know his role.
    Just a few thin sheets of paper.
    The little girl looked calm.
    ———————————————————
    Kneeling every day to order beads of lamps~
    -