hotel happy (1)

hotel happy (1)

Fu Jingcheng had been busy outside before, so Jiang Yuan went to the set to see him. When he arrived in Beijing at the end of the year, Jiang Yuan returned to Xicheng. It was said that the two hadn't seen each other for a while.
    It's so easy for someone to hug her at this moment, how can I not want to.
    They had just entered the door of the hotel, and they only had time to put down their luggage. Jiang Yuan realized that he had already asked Fu Jingcheng to take off both of their coats.
    Fu Jingcheng clasped her waist, took her into his arms, ruffled her hair and said, "I'll eat the dumplings later, huh? I'm a little hungry." How could
    Jiang Yuan not understand what he meant, and rubbed against his chest Ceng, said softly: "Then be gentle, don't leave any marks, I have to go back at night." The heating
    in the hotel was sufficient, and the two of them felt cool with the slightly cold air on their bodies.
    Under Jiang Yuan's heavy down jacket, she wore a thin long skirt. She lowered her head and buried herself in his arms, half of her skin exposed on her neck was pink.
    Jiang Yuan was young, but she had everything she should have. Although she felt that the two buns on her chest were a bit small, the man didn't think so at all.
    Just enough to cover it with one hand, just right.
    Fu Jingcheng rolled up Jiang Yuan's long skirt, poked it in from the bottom of her skirt, and drilled his cold palm into the inside of her panties until he touched her pink and soft pussy.
    "Jiang Yuan." The man hugged her tightly, pressed her against him, and then freed his hand to pull her long skirt, breathing unsteadily, "Did you miss me?" Jiang Yuan hooked his neck and stood on
    tiptoe The foot made Fu Jingcheng bend down, and she leaned over and pecked his lips: "I think about it."
    Otherwise, he would run to the airport to pick him up after a phone call, and then ran to the hotel with him.
    She finished kissing the man like a dragonfly, and wanted to let him go, but Fu Jingcheng refused to let him go. Instead, he grabbed her lips and rubbed them together for a long time. The kiss was so straight that Jiang Yuan was helpless, and he bewitched her in a hoarse voice: "Jiang Yuan, you Help me, okay?"
    Fu Jingcheng took Jiang Yuan's hand and pressed it against his crotch.
    Jiang Yuan blushed and didn't move away.
    Her hand touched the waist of his trousers. She had never unbuttoned the belt, and she had to pull it several times before opening the concealed buckle.
    Jiang Yuan fiddled with his waist for a while, Fu Jingcheng reacted early, his penis protruded high against the fabric, his body was stiff, he couldn't help it, and stopped her slow movement: "I Do it yourself."
    With two strokes, he took off his pants and threw them on the carpet.
    Jiang Yuan lifted her foot to take off her panties, and Fu Jingcheng immediately hugged her and kissed her fiercely: "Jiang Yuan, you trap me." The
    strong desire was under her buttocks, poking her, and her legs were wrapped around Fu Jingcheng. Behind her, she hooked the man with one hand, while holding his penis with the other hand and sending it into her body.
    There was no foreplay, and she was not afraid of crying in pain. Fu Jingcheng had no intention of stopping it. Jiang Yuan sank down and swallowed his cock completely.
    The hole was not wet yet, it was a bit astringent, she cringed and pouted her buttocks and wanted to leave, but at this point, how could Fu Jingcheng say, "Don't move around, just wait." The mushroom-shaped penis opened the tunnel and stuffed
    it In the deepest part of her body, she didn't move, he was waiting for her to adapt.
    It's been a long time since I touched it, and Jiang Yuan got wet very quickly.
    After a while, the abalone under her looked like it had just been taken out of the water. It was completely soaked, and the surface was still dripping with water.
    It was Jiang Yuan who couldn't bear it first, hung on his body, bit his neck and begged softly, "Fu Jingcheng, please move."
    She even twisted her buttocks and rubbed against his body, licking his neck and chin, Fu Jingcheng Beads of sweat ooze from the forehead, and the originally swollen dick swells and swells in her pussy.
    Fu Jingcheng supported Jiang Yuan's buttocks and began to thrust slowly. Although the force was not heavy, his thing was long and thick, and he stabbed it to the bottom every time before pulling it out.
    --