honey belly sword

honey belly sword

Fu Jingcheng... Fu Jingcheng..."
    The man lost his mind. Jiang Yuan had just rinsed his mouth from the bathroom, but Fu Jingcheng was still sitting in the same position on the bed, his eyes were downcast, and he didn't know what he was thinking.
    She rushed over and bit his chin: "Fu Jingcheng, do you like it or not?"
    Jiang Yuan didn't wait for her to answer, she sat on his waist and abdomen, stretched out her hand to break open the hole, and slowly pointed at the man's head-raised dragon. Crouch down.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't quite understand.
    She came back from the set early, and he hadn't seen her for four or five hours. He couldn't imagine what happened to her at all.
    No matter how suspicious the man was, he couldn't bear to miss such a good thing that happened to drop a pie by chance.
    Fu Jingcheng pursed his lips, clenched his fists and hung behind her. He looked down at the tiny crack being torn open, and the purple-black penis was squeezed in inch by inch.
    The girl was wet, but obviously it was far from enough to accommodate him, such a thick stick was buried in the meat of the hole, she suddenly let go of the hand holding his shoulder, and suddenly fell into his arms.
    "Fu Jingcheng!" She called him, her whole body was unbelievably soft.
    Sword in scabbard.
    She raised her eyebrows and ate him whole.
    Jiang Yuan used all the tricks she learned from somewhere on men. Although she learned something nondescript, it was obviously very useful to Fu Jingcheng.
    Jiang Yuan, who was obediently pleasing him like this, lowered the man's vigilance for no reason.
    The girl's eyes were closed tightly, Fu Jingcheng hooked her chin and forced her to look up, her cherry lips parted slightly, the look on the little girl's face looked enchanting and alluring.
    She didn't care if she could bear it or not, she straightened her nipples and twisted her body indiscriminately, the delicate meat around the sharp knife, constantly swallowing it inside.
    Fu Jingcheng moved a little and Jiang Yuan refused, hooking him and biting his earlobe: "Let me come."
    She tried to half lift her buttocks, the cock came out a little bit, the girl sat down suddenly again, the penis penetrated deeply into the pussy with her strength, and the two groaned almost at the same time.
    It's a pity that Jiang Yuan has always been useless. After several times of pulling back and forth on the man's root, his waist became limp and he refused to move.
    "I want to sleep." Her cheeks were hot and red, "Let's sleep."
    Just sleeping like this, she didn't say she got off him, she was willing to maintain this position, still biting his thing in her hole.
    The thing wasn't even showing signs of softening just yet.
    Fu Jingcheng grabbed her buttocks calmly, and the huge thing buried in the tender flesh rushed madly like a beast that had just escaped from a cage, and the fierce force almost threw the girl off him.
    "Fu Jingcheng, take it easy... Fu Jingcheng, I want you." Jiang Yuan leaned close to his bare chest, his nipples touching his flesh, trembling from madness.
    She didn't understand what she said, and she couldn't even understand what she said, so poor she could only let the man's bump up and down.
    The lingering and tortuous soft flesh of the pussy tightly wrapped the man's desire, twitching continuously, Fu Jingcheng tensed his body, sending himself into her body again and again.
    He just hugged her and lay down, she nestled lazily on the man's chest.
    "Go wash?" Fu Jingcheng pushed her.
    Jiang Yuan shook his head: "No."
    She was more conscious now, and drew circles on his chest sullenly.
    It was rare for Fu Jingcheng to obey her. The warm and moist pussy even had a hypnotic effect. He listened to her breathing quietly and fell asleep quickly.
    He even forgot to ask her to drink the glass of water before going to bed.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't expect that his biological clock would fail one day.
    He was still messy and hadn't been cleaned up. Jiang Yuan woke up early, or she didn't sleep well that night. She squatted on the carpet wrapped in his shirt, and there was a trash can beside her, as if not long ago Just threw up before.
    Jiang Yuan's mind was in a mess, she didn't know who to explain these bizarre images in the dream.
    In the dream, she married Fu Jingcheng.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't love her, and even having sex was like a routine, and it was stipulated several times a week, and every time it tormented her enough.
    She saw that she was happily counting the ovulation period and wanted to have a child with Fu Jingcheng, but the man told her coldly: "I've had a ligation."
    Counting the two nightmares that Jiang Yuan didn't care about before, these The dream is as real as it once existed.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    Fu Jingcheng got off the bed.
    Jiang Yuan lowered her head and stared at the man's calf for a moment, maybe she had already planned to leave him in her heart, and at this moment, her messy thoughts calmed down inexplicably.
    "Fu Jingcheng, are you awake?" She raised her head and grinned.
    Fu Jingcheng bent over and stroked her hair, and said gently, "Why don't you feel uncomfortable, did you have a nightmare again?"
    Jiang Yuan tilted his head and looked at the man's slender hands.
    "No...Maybe I ate badly last night, and my stomach is not feeling well."
    She had a bad complexion and was still clutching her stomach.
    Fu Jingcheng subconsciously believed her.
    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Thank you for your support~