escaped

escaped

Jiang Yuan."
    The man grabbed her arm and called her name. She struggled twice but failed to shake him off.
    She didn't struggle at all, and turned around and looked up at him: "Fu Jingcheng, how do you know I'm here, you follow me!"
    Fu Jingcheng looked down at her, and instead of answering her words, asked in a hoarse voice: "Voice Why is it weird, you have a cold?"
    Jiang Yuan nodded.
    "I'll take you back." Fu Jingcheng pulled her, "By the way, go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine." "
    No need, I called the car just now, and I should be there. I'll buy the medicine myself."
    The two of them were deadlocked here. A white electric car parked behind Fu Jingcheng's car. The driver waited for dozens of seconds, opened the window, and shouted at the top of his voice, "Is this the passenger with the phone number 6805?" Before Jiang Yuan spoke, it was Fu Jingcheng who told the
    driver Said: "I'm sorry, we have something to do temporarily."
    "If you don't want to sit, you should have said it earlier, and you are teasing me here." The driver cursed and restarted the car, "Quickly cancel your order, don't waste my time. "
    He stepped on the accelerator and drove out. Jiang Yuan had no choice but to cancel the order and was about to re-enter. гοцωěиρ.cοм(rouwenp.com)
    "Jiang Yuan." Fu Jingcheng's face suddenly darkened, she didn't notice, he frowned, "Last time you said to think about it, I haven't forced you in the past two months, Did you plan to sentence me directly to death?"
    The man pursed his thin lips tightly, and sighed softly as if he had a headache.
    She didn't see him, and didn't even reply to his text messages, but had a good meal with Lin Nan, Fu Jingcheng let go of her arm.
    The chain is in his trunk.
    The girl was almost buried in the down jacket, she trembled for some reason, she was vaguely aware of the danger, she couldn't tell what the sudden uneasiness was, but she was quickly taken away by the man's words.
    "No matter what, running away is not an option." The man said in a low voice, brushing the tip of her hair with chilly fingertips, "Jiang Yuan, do you think so?"
    Jiang Yuan looked up at him, the man seemed to be very thin At least, under the whitening streetlights, the black and blue corners of his eyes became more and more obvious. He probably didn't sleep well these days.
    "Then let's talk," she said.
    The car was very warm. Jiang Yuan sat in the passenger seat and took off his down jacket. Fu Jingcheng glanced at the low-cut dress on her body, and unexpectedly said nothing.
    "Jiang Yuan, I didn't mean to follow you." Fu Jingcheng put his hands on the steering wheel, "I just returned to Beijing yesterday, and I stayed on the road opposite your neighborhood for a while, when I saw you coming out...you and Lin Nan go Eat..."
    Jiang Yuan was silent, and sat beside him without saying a word, the airtight compartment was filled with the familiar smell of a man.
    After a long time, the girl said, "Fu Jingcheng, I don't want to hide it from you, I'm a little afraid of you."
    Fu Jingcheng said "Yes" with trembling hands, and after a while, he took out a bottle of mineral water from the side and unsealed it and handed it to her: "Is your throat uncomfortable? I heard you coughed several times just now. Let's go to the pharmacy first."
    Jiang Yuan took a few sips of water from his hand, and Fu Jingcheng screwed on the cap again.
    Jiang Yuan pondered for a long time before speaking again.
    "But I don't think we can fully believe the dream we had. I wanted to tell you this last time, but I was so angry with you at the time that I didn't want to say a few more words to you. You said that I cheated in the dream, but in my It wasn't like this in the dream..."
    Before Jiang Yuan finished speaking, she felt dizzy for a while, her eyelids were heavy, and she gradually lost control.
    Probably she had a bad cold again.
    Fu Jingcheng looked at her who had passed out, and there was nothing unusual on her face.
    The man knocked on the steering wheel. What was it that she didn't say just now?
    He was a little curious, he wanted to know.
    Fu Jingcheng started the car, but changed direction.
    Jiang Yuan was in a coma, unaware that he escaped from the devil again