Meet up with Mom and Dad

Jiang Yuan doesn't know much about tea, but he knows that the cosmetics are not cheap.
    She drove her father's car from home to pick up Fu Jingcheng. The man leaned over and bit her lip as soon as he got into the co-pilot: "Jiang Yuan, do you miss me?
    " All videos, and where is this man stretching his hand?
    Jiang Yuan hurriedly pushed him away: "My parents are still waiting for us at home. Have you booked a hotel, or stay at the previous one, which is also close to my house." When she came over, her mother gave special instructions
    , It is impossible for the family to keep him here.
    "Book early." Fu Jingcheng said.
    Jiang Yuan straightened his clothes and started the car. He looked at the sign ahead and said to Fu Jingcheng, "Yesterday "Journey to Chang'an" was released. My parents and I went to see it at night." No wonder she didn't answer the video at that time, Fu Jingcheng
    nodded Responding to her: "How is it?"
    "I think it's pretty good, and I read the reviews and the box office is good, but I boasted to my parents before that I also participated in the show." Jiang Yuan laughed, "My dad turned around and told me You need a magnifying glass to find me."
    Fu Jingcheng smiled and asked her, "Did you say something nice for me?"
    "Fu Jingcheng."
    "Huh?"
    Jiang Yuan turned to see him smiling at the traffic light. Said: "So you were afraid sometimes, my parents don't eat people. But last time I told them about your family situation, they were worried for a few days." "Why?"
    Fu Jingcheng frowned.
    "I don't think my family is good enough." Jiang Yuan pouted, "It's not my wish, obviously you like me too." The longer
    this girl Fu Jingcheng got along with, he realized that he didn't know her very well in his previous life. , she is so bright and charming, expressing her love without defense.
    The man paused and choked out a sentence: "Don't you think I'm old?"
    If you want to ask Jiang Cunxing, of course you also hate it, but the palm treasure at home plunges in, and speaks for the other party openly and secretly, and his wife persuades him, what else can he do.
    It's not fashionable to beat mandarin ducks with sticks now.
    It's an hour's drive from the airport to home.
    When Jiang Yuan led Fu Jingcheng into the house, Jiang Cunxing not only did not show his face like last time, but greeted him warmly and went to cook himself.
    "Jingcheng made a special trip to Xicheng. I will have dinner at home at noon today, and try Jiang Yuan's father's cooking." Zheng Ying talked to Fu Jingcheng with a smile.
    This mother-in-law has always been kind and friendly, and she has never seen her lose her temper. Even if Jiang Yuan had an accident in her previous life, she did not speak harshly to him. Jiang Yuan actually looks a bit like her.
    "It's New Year's Eve to bother you, and uncle...to worry about it." Fu Jingcheng looked at her and said, "When I came here, my parents said to make an appointment, and they will come to Xicheng to meet you." Jiang
    Yuan Sitting next to her mother and wringing hands, meeting each other is not what she thinks, she is still young, not too young.
    This man will be thirty-one years old.
    Zheng Ying was taken aback, and glanced at her daughter: "Jiang Yuan hasn't graduated yet, and we will meet each other whenever we have a chance." She
    politely rejected him.
    "Then if you and uncle are free, go to Beijing more often." Fu Jingcheng said with a smile on his face.
    Jiang Yuan lingered on her mother's and Fu Jingcheng's faces for a few seconds each, without her talking, so he just sat there and played with his mobile phone.
    Although Zheng Ying didn't say yes, she praised Fu Jingcheng to Jiang Cunxing in private: "I think Xiao Fu is quite sincere, saying that his parents want to come to Xicheng to meet us, so it's good to see."