calculation

calculation

  Jiang Yuan seemed to be unscrupulous towards Fu Jingcheng, but she was actually very smart, she grasped the line very well, and never overstepped the boundaries with clear boundaries.
    The man noticed it and felt vaguely unhappy, but he couldn't tell why.
    Jiang Yuan jumped off his lap and sat next to him playing with his mobile phone. Fu Jingcheng collected himself and put his mind on the table.
    The room gradually quieted down.
    Jiang Yuan fell asleep lying there at some point, and Fu Jingcheng squinted at her face for a while, and was about to wake her up, but was bluffed by the duck squawking from her phone.
    She woke up almost at the same time, her face was full of sleepiness, she barely opened her eyes and turned off the alarm clock: "I'm going back, the housekeeper aunt closes at 11 o'clock."
    Jiang Yuan planned it early in the morning.
    Fu Jingcheng messed up her hair, and didn't take her words seriously at all: "If you're so sleepy, I'll carry you to the room to sleep." "But
    my roommate knew I was out." Jiang Yuan was still struggling, and his limp pillow, but couldn't help but bury it in it.
    "Go to sleep." Fu Jingcheng coaxed her.
    The voice is low and it is hard to resist.
    Her breathing gradually calmed down, and Fu Jingcheng put the watch he bought before on her wrist, not daring to stay any longer, and quietly backed out.
    The man didn't sleep all night.
    The man in the bedroom seemed to be sleeping more deeply without his company.
    ...
    Fu Jingcheng joined the group just after April.
    Her role was at the end of April, and she hadn't seen Fu Jingcheng for two weeks.
    Jiang Yuan didn't lie to Chen Yining, Fu Jingcheng really arranged for her a non-ranked role. The only advantage was that she had two scenes with the heroine Zhou Nan.
    Jiang Yuan's reputation in school has not been very good recently, and he once caught up with Yu Fei, who has long occupied the top of the gossip list.
    He didn't return home at night, so the old man took care of him.
    Why grab a man from Yuffie.
    The first one can be said to be a bit shadowy, but Jiang Yuan never wore the Cartier watch that Fu Jingcheng gave her after knowing the price.
    The price of 40,000 to 50,000 is not a sky-high price, but it is not something she can afford.
    As for the latter article, I don't know where it came from.
    Even Yuffie made a special call: "Why, I heard that you like my man, Mr. Fu sees you like an eyeball, can you bear your love?
    " It's just strange that Jiang Yuan and You Fei are getting closer now.
    "I don't plan to live in the school dormitory next semester. I'd better move out."
    Yuffie is so smart, she can guess it without Jiang Yuanduo. Pass it out.
    "She can say it." Yuffie snorted coldly.
    Jiang Yuan smiled lightly: "You are a bit different from the rumors."
    "Everyone likes the character design, that's the only way. Look who in this circle can't pretend." Yuffie paused for a moment: "That's you , now holding Teacher Fu's thigh, I don't know how to get more resources for myself..."
    She won't say any more unnecessary words.
    It's a pity that the most indispensable thing in this circle is beauty, at most they can be "up for sale", but they can't be used as a sharp weapon.
    Probably no one thought that Jiang Yuan could really achieve a positive result with Fu Jingcheng, including Jiang Yuan himself