you are lucky

you are lucky

 When the car arrived at Jiang Yuan's downstairs, Jiang Yuan didn't invite Fu Jingcheng. Strangely, he didn't intend to go up either.
    Fu Jingcheng turned his head and asked her: "I'm on vacation this week, Jiang Yuan, do you have time, and if so, can you go out for a walk?"
    Jiang Yuan looked at him and said nothing.
    "What?"
    Jiang Yuan pulled his lips and smiled lightly.
    Is it possible, is it possible, she is addicted to listening.
    "It's nothing, Fu Jingcheng, you've taken the wrong medicine recently." Jiang Yuan tilted his head narrowly to look at him, and locked his hand on the car door.
    Fu Jingcheng also smiled: "I will change what I said, you believe me once, huh?
    " It doesn't feel like a burden."
    Fu Jingcheng frowned.
    He didn't quite understand what the young man was doing. The man caught a glimpse of the bruise on the back of her neck that couldn't be concealed, and said softly, "Do you want me to follow you without a name?" "Then
    I But I can't afford it." Jiang Yuan muttered, "I'm leaving." The
    way she gets along with Fu Jingcheng, somehow, is much more normal now.
    ...
    Jiang Yuan almost had to waste his entire summer vacation, without any opportunity for internship.
    In Zhou Nan's place, Jiang Yuan actually didn't intend to go find her, but the other party came to him first after a day.
    [Jiang Yuan, are you free? Let's meet. ]
    The place was chosen by Jiang Yuan. It was the private room of the coffee shop near her home. Zhou Nan came to the appointment in a mask, and no one recognized her.
    Fu Jingcheng's ability to protect the calf is not small.
    He didn't see Zhou Nan, but it didn't mean he wouldn't let other rumors out.
    Zhou Nan took off his sunglasses, pulled away the chair opposite Jiang Yuan and sat down, the dark blue under his eyes was faintly visible, but after only two or three days, she looked much haggard.
    Jiang Yuan didn't know the inside story.
    "What do you want from me?" She didn't hide it, and she refused to call out "Teacher Zhou" again.
    "You are lucky." Zhou Nan took a deep look at Jiang Yuan.
    She may not be very beautiful, but she is much younger. When she first met Fu Jingcheng, she was only twenty-one years old, about the same age as Jiang Yuan now.
    She was brought up by Fu Jingcheng and has worked with him many times. It is not surprising that a man like Fu Jingcheng is attracted to him.
    But his temperament is used to keeping a distance from everyone.
    Zhou Nan didn't dare to gamble, and kept hiding his thoughts, trying to become someone worthy of him for more than five years.
    But where did so many things come true, Fu Jingcheng suddenly had a girlfriend, and she was an extremely ordinary acting student.
    She had seen that man lose control on the set with her own eyes.
    "What do you want to drink?" Jiang Yuan looked through the drink list in front of him as if he didn't hear her.
    "No... I'll go."
    Jiang Yuan couldn't believe that she came all the way to find him just to say that.
    Zhou Nan was asked by the brokerage company to come here.
    Fu Jingcheng just gave her back the tricks she used on Jiang Yuan. She didn't throw any black material. With her popularity and reputation before, it was enough to last a year of film production and promotion.
    Just yesterday, the agent had already received three or four calls to terminate the contract.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't want to see her at all.
    However, Zhou Nan had been in the spotlight for a long time after all, and was overrated by fans, so he refused to bow his head to Jiang Yuan.
    What's more, she knew it well, and it was useless to say it.
    She was willing to take this bad move.
    ______________________Thank
    you for your
    support--