Change

Change

 Fu Jingcheng used to be a staunch materialist, but he was the only one who could calm down so quickly after encountering such a strange experience.
    He hugged Jiang Yuan in his arms. The little girl had a small frame and didn't look like she had any fat, but she didn't hurt her hands very much in her arms.
    However, the person beside her didn't wake up at the moment, but began to babble like a demon. She frowned, her small face was twisted into a ball in pain, and she couldn't help pushing the man with her hands: "Don't!" She screamed hysterically
    .
    "It hurts...it hurts...it hurts...don't chase me!" Jiang Yuan was crying, she tried to curl up, but for some reason, her limbs seemed to be broken in an instant, and she couldn't use her strength no matter what.
    The little girl cried even harder.
    Fu Jingcheng stared at her for a while, and had to wake her up.
    The lights in the room were dim, and the little girl hadn't fully woken up yet, she only stared at him sleepily with eyes covered in mist, dazed for a long time.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I'm having a nightmare again." Jiang Yuan threw himself into his arms.
    The man squinted his eyes.
    He put his arms around her and asked calmly, "Have you often had nightmares lately?"
    "No, only twice." Jiang Yuan shook his head.
    She nestled in his arms and calmed down. After thinking for a moment, she raised her head and chuckled, and she was still joking: "It's all about you, Fu Jingcheng, aren't we destined?"
    Jiang Yuan didn't think much at all, fearing that no one would I will not think of unbelievable guesses.
    Fu Jingcheng held her arm expressionlessly.
    "It hurts." Jiang Yuan patted his hand away.
    The man managed to calm down, and said in a hoarse voice: "What did you dream about this time?"
    Jiang Yuan didn't know, so he said, "It seems that there was a car accident, someone was chasing me, and then you appeared, I don't remember clearly. "
    She hammered her head angrily.
    Fu Jingcheng got out of bed and went out to pour her a glass of water, and came back to coax her to drink it: "Don't think about it, drink some water and go to sleep."
    Jiang Yuan took a few sips.
    Two minutes later, the man's face sank, while the girl in his arms fell asleep again.
    Fu Jing laid her flat on the bed, opened her thighs fully, and knelt between her legs, as if to prove something, the man grabbed her legs and stabbed them in from the granulation.
    Go all the way in, leaving no gaps.
    The girl's legs let him rest on his shoulders, and the man's movements were not as gentle as before. Even so, Jiang Yuan still showed no sign of sobriety.
    He pinched her buttocks, thrusting and thrusting repeatedly, pounding deeply into her.
    He lowered his head, watching the almost smooth two flaps of flesh wrapping him up and swallowing him, and then being forced to lift it off, revealing the brighter red flesh inside.
    Probably the only way to ease the turbulent and restless heart a little.
    He fucked until his pussy was slightly swollen before he withdrew from her.
    Fu Jingcheng got out of bed and stood in front of the window of the living room. At this moment, the sky was dark and the moon was closed, and the room was almost dark, except for the faint light of the man's fingertips.
    A man's intelligence quotient always allows him to find out the key points in it.
    What's more, he wasn't unaware of it before.
    Until this moment, he really realized it.
    Jiang Yuan shared the bed with him three times, and had three such dreams.
    Fu Jingcheng is actually not a good smoker, but now he took several puffs in succession and exhaled a circle of smoke.
    ———————————————
    Silently begging for some beads~