Kiss Scene

Kiss Scene

But obviously her statement did not comfort the man at all.
    Fu Jingcheng squeezed the steering wheel tightly, and the veins on the back of his hands bulged. He said to Jiang Yuan in a hoarse voice: "Jiang Yuan, I'm going back first, I have something to do tomorrow." He didn't dare to stay longer for half a minute
    .
    Fu Jingcheng was afraid that his success would fall short, so he almost fled in despair.
    ...
    the new semester begins.
    Apart from You Fei in the class, I heard that Lin Nan has also signed a contract with a new agency. The company is not big, but it is well-known outside the industry. In the past two years, it has filmed several well-known online dramas and star dramas. He has been publicly praised by the official media.
    Jiang Yuan doesn't have many classes now, so naturally he spends less time in school.
    Fu Jingcheng's workload is not as heavy as before, but he often comes to Jiang Yuan, but unfortunately Jiang Yuan has been busy looking for the crew.
    Jiang Yuan was also very stubborn, and didn't mention a word to Fu Jingcheng at all.
    She couldn't figure out what happened with Zhou Nan, but it seemed that the situation was getting better.
    She ran away for several days, submitted countless resumes, and finally got a small role in a music web drama, which could barely be called the third female number.
    Jiang Yuan was outside with Fu Jingcheng when he received the call.
    After she hung up the phone, she couldn't stop smiling, and even took the initiative to hold Fu Jingcheng's hand: "Fu Jingcheng, someone finally asked me to film."
    Jiang Yuan happily took the first step without any defense.
    Otherwise, Jiang Cunxing already planned to spend two to three million yuan to find an online drama with a small investment cost, and let her bring money into the group.
    Fu Jingcheng said "hmm", and asked with unclear eyes: "Where is your scene filmed, and when will you join the crew?
    " As for the drama, the preparation is not so particular.”
    Fu Jingcheng was silent for a moment, and then he said: "This kind of drama is much more intense than filming, can you bear it by then."
    Whether male or female, actors have survived.
    Jiang Yuan didn't take Fu Jingcheng's words to heart.
    She knew the male protagonist of Jiang Yuan's web drama "We Are Against the Wind".
    Her classmate, Lin Nan.
    Ten days later, she went from Beijing to Licheng again.
    Besides Lin Nan, she met quite a few familiar people in Belvedere this time.
    There is also Ji Jiacheng from the previous "Chang'an Journey" crew.
    Belvedere can be regarded as the largest film and television base in the country. It even has a national-level film review organization. There are at least a dozen film crews filming here every day. It is not surprising to see it.
    What was new was that Ji Jiacheng took the initiative to say hello to Jiang Yuan.
    The crew lived in the Xiangxi Hotel.
    It is said that accommodation is arranged, but in fact, Jiang Yuan has been working for more than 18 hours in three consecutive days. Her roles are not too many, only four or five scenes a day, but the overall arrangement of the crew is sporadic. She has to sit on the set with makeup wait.
    The online crew has a low budget and high expenses, and once they start working, they can't stop.
    However, these are nothing, according to the script, she and Lin Nan had three scenes against each other.
    One of them is a kiss scene.
    Although the director can borrow a seat to speak, but after all, the two of them are a little embarrassed, standing face to face, even hugging is not easy.
    The filming period of the TV series is tight, so there is no time to give them so much time to cultivate their relationship, the director gave in a little and will shoot the next one.
    Sitting on the chair, Jiang Yuan chewed his gum nervously. Before that, he had brushed his teeth three times in a row.
    Before this, she and Lin Nan had a tacit understanding because of the stage play, but unfortunately it didn't work at all.
    "Have you filmed it before?" Lin Nan handed her a bottle of water and helped her insert the straw.
    "No."
    "Me neither."
    Jiang Yuan took a deep breath: "I will ask for it anyway, so I might as well go all out."
    Lin Nan looked at her and smiled: "Yeah."
    ———————————— —————————————————————————————————————
    Thank you for your support, there will be more tomorrow, I have a little cold these two days~ I love you~