Fake dramas come true

   As the sun was setting, the crew coordinator had already called for someone to come over. It's going to be dark, and if the filming of this scene is not finished today, it will have to wait until tomorrow.
    Start playing again.
    Lin Nan stood at the bottom of the steps and waited for her.
    Jiang Yuan went over from his own location, according to the script, she had to run all the way to Lin Nan, and when she reached him, she could just jump and hug him.
    The side of her face was next to Lin Nan's. The position was tried earlier, and it was easy to create the illusion of kissing.
    It's a pity that she didn't grasp the speed when she ran over.
    Fake dramas come true.
    Jiang Yuan used too much force and rushed forward.
    Lin Nan was stunned, and Jiang Yuan was also stunned for a moment, her eyes met, she glanced at the thin layer of lip gloss on Lin Nan's lips, and said word by word: "You have been waiting for a long time." "No." The
    boy Wrapping one hand around her waist.
    The director yelled "click", and the two let go.
    "Yes." The director's voice came again.
    Jiang Yuan and Lin Nan breathed a sigh of relief almost at the same time.
    ...
    Sun Fang came to pick up Fu Jingcheng as usual.
    But he was obviously not in the mood today, so Fu Jingcheng asked casually before getting out of the car, "What's the matter
    ?
    " It is more clear that Fu Jingcheng is not just for fun, Fu Jingcheng met Mr. Wang of Shengxing Entertainment before, it was not because of her.
    "I see, you come to pick me up at six."
    Fu Jingcheng squinted his eyes, and went to check his mobile phone after getting out of the car.
    No wonder Sun Fang hesitated to speak.
    The man beside Lu Ya clenched his palms tightly, his face was hideously contorted together in a terrifying way, the veins in his neck were bulging, and others looked like he was crazy.
    Not crazy.
    In that photo, the boy is simple and clean, the girl is shy and bright, and the two are similar in age. This picture is too beautiful, and the lips that stick together are so well matched, which directly stabs the man's heart.
    Fu Jingcheng almost vomited blood. He was a selfish and narrow-minded person. No ordinary person could do the thing of locking up his wife for cheating on her.
    Even if you know it's just filming.
    Fu Jingcheng made several phone calls on the spot.
    In the end, he called Sun Fang: "Try to remove the photo, and book another ticket for me."
    Jiang Yuan avoided Lin Nan all day the next day.
    Jiang Yuan didn't tell Fu Jingcheng about this, and Fu Jingcheng never approached her. From Jiang Yuan's point of view, from an actor's professional point of view, it's inevitable in this industry. It's something to go through, and it's nothing if you really kiss.
    What's more, the relationship between her and Fu Jingcheng is not suitable in any way.
    The photos on the Internet have been uploaded for a long time, but they seem to disappear quickly. It is because the two of them are not famous enough.
    And the reason why she deliberately avoided Lin Nan was entirely because of what he said.
    "Jiang Yuan, this is my first kiss."
    "Well, me too. You have to get used to it on the screen." She looked at it openly.
    "No."
    When he said this, Jiang Yuan really felt like he was taking advantage of others.
    After finishing work in the middle of the next day, Yu Fei asked Jiang Yuan and Lin Nan to eat the famous spicy crayfish in the same class.
    Jiang Yuan is not very good at spicy food, but he couldn't stand the good taste. The three of them sat in the small shop and ate half of the bowl regardless of their image, their lips were red from the spicy food.
    "Lin Nan, we're in the same class, don't lie to Jiang Yuan, she's serious, she's been feeling guilty for the past two days." Yu Fei pointed at Jiang Yuan and said.
    Lin Nan glanced at Jiang Yuan, and an unnatural look flashed across his face.
    After a while, he chuckled softly: "Jiang Yuan, I'm just kidding, I lost it in high school."
    Jiang Yuan was relieved.
    "Then we don't owe anyone."
    _____________________________ Thank you     ,
    cuties--