Che Zhen (1)

Jiang Yuan ignored him, but Fu Jingcheng just asked You Fei "Is Jiang Yuan in the dormitory" by taking advantage of his position.
    Fu Jingcheng likes to deal with smart people, saving worry and trouble, except for her in this life.
    Fu Jingcheng's words were vague, and Jiang Yuan could probably guess what was going on.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    "..."
    "I have to rush to the airport in a while, the Belvedere filming team had some problems with the preliminary preparations." "
    Oh, then I'll get off." Jiang Yuan went to press the seat belt button, but Let the man stop it.
    Fu Jingcheng rubbed her hair: "Jiang Yuan, take me there, and I'll send you back to school when I get to the airport, huh?" If possible, he would like to pack the
    girl up and take her away.
    The school is a short distance from the airport.
    The man is not talkative, and the girl beside him has been silent all the time.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't think there was anything wrong at first, but as soon as he arrived at the airport, the girl couldn't wait to get off the car, and the man's face suddenly darkened.
    He then grabbed her wrist: "Jiang Yuan."
    Fortunately, this is an underground parking lot, the light is dim, and I don't know if the man did it on purpose. The car just parked in a remote corner, avoiding the cameras.
    Jiang Yuan failed to leave.
    She let the man push her down on the back seat.
    In the narrow space, the atmosphere of lust gradually permeated.
    The girl's blouse was pushed up to her neck, and the man buried his head on her chest, taking turns nibbling and licking the two small tits until the tender pink nipples were wet and covered with his saliva.
    Supporting her hip with one hand, she restlessly poked her fingers forward from the gap between the hips, and touched the tiny hole. The two petals of tender flesh in front of the entrance were tightly attached, hiding the inner flower core.
    Fu Jingcheng pinched the soft flesh viciously, and pulled it out with gravity.
    The little girl cried out in surprise, and tears burst out: "It hurts! Uh... what are you doing!"
    The light here is too dark, and Fu Jingcheng can't see the expression on her face clearly, but she can also hear something is wrong from her voice.
    The man let go of her and reached out to caress the corners of her eyes, while the girl turned her head away in disgust.
    Where did this man touch it?
    The wet fingertips were her tears, Fu Jingcheng somehow remembered the little girl accusing him with tears in her eyes.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I found that you are quite self-righteous."
    She scolded him at that time, but before he got angry, she shed tears first.
    Fu Jingcheng's head hurts again. He really liked watching her cry before. When she was locked by him, she hadn't done anything in her eyes, so he couldn't help but want to spoil her.
    But now seeing her cry several times, the man didn't feel much better.
    He suddenly understood Fu Yu's feelings a little bit.
    Such a stern person, in the army, he said what he said. The loyal ministers didn't dare to breathe in front of him, and they were often confused when they met his mother.
    The man approached her, and carefully kissed the drops of water dripping from her.
    "Don't cry." The words were stiff, "I'll take it easy."
    Jiang Yuan suddenly felt the pressure on his body lighten. A man as tall as a man just squatted and kneeled like that, lowering his head and biting the center of the girl's leg.
    He knew she was wet slowly.
    The tip of the tongue opened its petals and probed into her vagina. When a foreign object invaded, the flesh wall immediately wrapped his tongue tightly, convulsing and twitching to squeeze it out.
    The man patiently teased the little plot until she began to overflow with juice.
    "Jiang Yuan, let me play with it a little?" Fu Jingcheng changed his position, separated her legs, and put the girl directly on his own body.
    The strong, hideous and hard object rushed straight in, reaching the depths.
    Jiang Yuan frowned for a moment, and covered his stomach with one hand: "It hurts, Fu...Jingcheng, your stomach is going to be broken by you." The
    warm and moist secret wrapped the man, and the little girl on his body hid in his arms unbearably. Fu Jingcheng twisted her body and twitched, how could Fu Jingcheng hold back her buttocks, and bumped up and down on his penis.
    ————————————————————————
    Babes, please ask for some pearls~ Just click "I want to rate"