Can you fuck me lightly?

I just don't know if she has wandered around like this before under others.
    Fu Jingcheng changed his posture, watching Jiang Yuan's lustful dementia with cold eyes, and the corners of his lips were still stained with suspicious liquid.
    "What a poor girl."
    The man reached out to wipe off the sweat from the girl's temples.
    The girl was ignorant, her long and thin eyelashes trembled slightly, her eyes were half-closed and she groaned, she didn't see the terrifying expression on the man's face.
    At this moment, she looked jerky and timid.
    People can't help but want to destroy the desire.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't want to admit it in his heart, or the last few months with her were what made him feel the happiest. Her emotions, anger, sorrow, and everything about her were all attached to him.
    The wild beasts dormant in a closed and dark environment, once they break out of their cages, they will no longer be able to subdue them.
    The man's hot tortoise was pressed against the mouth of the flower, and the hot and strange touch made Jiang Yuan inexplicably flustered: "Fu...Jingcheng..."
    The girl stammered, and it took a long time to utter a word.
    "I haven't... I haven't... Please take it easy."
    The rippling eyes looked at him, and then quickly shy away.
    "I know." The man bent down to grab one side of her breast, swallowed it between his lips and teeth, and said vaguely.
    Jiang Yuan didn't find the loophole in his words.
    However, some promises made by men in bed can be taken as true.
    Before the girl came back to her senses, Fu Jingcheng had already hugged her, her waist and abdomen suddenly sank, and the big thing pushed open the hole, and mercilessly stabbed deep into her pussy.
    It was not enough that the cast-iron-like cock occupied the entire passage, the head of the goose-egg penetrating into the cervix abruptly, leaving no gap between the two's lower bodies.
    The girl screamed, and her face instantly turned pale. Jiang Yuan pressed his chin against his shoulder and opened his lips to breathe heavily, almost out of breath, and it took a while to recover.
    "You lied to me, uh..." The little girl patted him, she didn't have any strength at all at the moment, hitting her body was almost like tickling.
    Fu Jingcheng withdrew a little, looked down at that place, the delicate pink pussy was torn apart, and was forced to swallow the hideous purple-black growth of the man.
    The girl looks petite, she is completely covered by the man, how can she have such great strength, layers of succulent flesh are tightly wrapped around the root of the meat, like countless small mouths sucking.
    Fu Jingcheng remembered that he fucked her most of the night a few days ago, he was very familiar with her body, but that Jiang Yuan didn't want to talk to him at all.
    The little girl under him, who is several years younger, can make noises and cry with her lips pouted. He can hardly move, and she pinches him when he moves a little bit. He watches her greedily sucking air. Every time he moves, the little girl He picked up his face in pain.
    Fu Jingcheng found such an interesting Jiang Yuan strange.
    It was obviously the first time when I went to bed with him before. He had no experience at that time, and he pulled her legs to fuck in without doing any foreplay. She just snorted: "It's okay." She used to
    know Forbearance, even cheating is strictly hidden.
    Not like this.
    "Why are you crying so much?" Fu Jingcheng unexpectedly leaned over and pinched the girl's cheek.
    Ever since she buried herself in her pussy just now, the little girl's tears have not stopped. She is too small and too nervous to cooperate with opening her legs at all.
    And the penis under the crotch was tightly bound by the tender flesh, the man finally endured to the limit.
    —————————————————
    Babes~ Leave a pearl before leaving~ Kneel down and roll around begging for a pearl~