Insomnia

Insomnia

  Not to mention Fu Jingcheng.
    His eyebrows twitched, and he ordered her vaguely: "Call again."
    "Fu Jingcheng..."
    The man's forehead gradually dripped water, very satisfied with her obedient obedience.
    Although it's a pity not to see her expression at the moment.
    He slowly lowered his waist and leaned into her body a little bit.
    Jiang Yuan hasn't changed this point in his two lifetimes, and he is a snobby one.
    The delicate pussy couldn't swallow the man's huge thing that was several sizes bigger. After all, she still felt uncomfortable, not to mention that this position made her feel a little ashamed.
    She pouted her buttocks, and her pussy and wrinkled buttocks were completely exposed to the man's eyes.
    But tonight's man suddenly became very gentle.
    He didn't rampage like the previous few times, he only clasped her waist, and his dick slowed down and squeezed in with strength.
    Every time, a small half of the stem is left outside, and the man does not go in completely.
    Although Jiang Yuan still felt a little bloated, that place was a natural place to accommodate men, and it wasn't completely unbearable after getting used to it.
    And Fu Jingcheng was so careless to please.
    Jiang Yuan was drenched.
    It was the first time that the water came in so much and fast in that narrow place, and the man could still feel it even though there was a thin membrane that he couldn't get used to.
    The girl's voice was thin and gradually lowered.
    For the first time, she was truly fulfilled in a sexual relationship between two people, so close to suffocating ecstasy, her mind was full of the man behind her.
    She relied on him both mentally and physically: "Fu Jingcheng, I want to hug you."
    Fu Jingcheng still felt that the poking was not enjoyable enough, and there was no sign of wanting to ejaculate.
    It couldn't match her words when she seemed to be crying: "Let me hug you."
    Jiang Yuan was hugged by him and changed his position. The little girl's cheeks were flushed now, but she looked up at him with crooked eyes, put her arms around him, and burrowed into his arms.
    He could even hear her light sigh.
    Fu Jingcheng couldn't help but feel palpitations for a moment.
    The man held her buttocks and carefully put them on his body. Jiang Yuan's body was so soft that he let him put into various poses.
    In the end it couldn't stand it anymore, and it hummed like a cat.
    Fu Jingcheng changed two condoms, and finally decided to end this marathon happily.
    The girl was hugged by him, and she didn't want to move half of her fingers.
    "Go wash?"
    Fu Jingcheng pushed her, Jiang Yuanxu was really tired, and didn't respond at all until the man carried her into the bathroom.
    "Fu Jingcheng, wash it for me."
    She didn't even open her eyes.
    Trust him so unguardedly.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't forget that she was unwilling to cooperate at that time.
    He looked at the sleepy little girl, stiffened for a moment, and replied: "Okay."
    The night was dark, the curtains in the bedroom were not drawn tightly, and the moonlight reflected into the room through the gap.
    There was only a faint light left in the small space, the man was half leaning on the head of the bed, and the girl was facing him sideways, breathing evenly and gently.
    Fu Jingcheng entangled her hands in her black hair for a while, and then couldn't help moving on her smooth and naked back.
    The man rarely suffers from insomnia.
    Due to the working environment, Fu Jingcheng's schedule is not so regular, but this person has always been strong in self-control and keeps the most basic sleep time every day.
    Now, however, he lay down, closed his eyes, and forced himself to sleep, but with no success.
    ———————————————

    Silently climbed up     to beg for Zhuzhu's lamp-