Does my stick look good?

Fu Jingcheng asked Sun Fang to arrange Jiang Yuan's role. A special actor, who only appeared in three scenes in total, with five or six lines, which is commonly known as a walk-on, but it is much better than group performances and group specials.
    She doesn't have many roles, but she has to cooperate with the lead actor's time.
    Sun Fang was meticulous in his work. Indeed, except for a few main actors who were present at the dinner that day, the rest of the staff basically did not know the relationship behind Jiang Yuan.
    Jiang Yuan went to the crew to report, and got his own script, on-site work card, and specific shooting schedule. There was no need to arrange accommodation, and the crew gave another 100 yuan a day as a subsidy.
    After busy waiting for a long time, I finally got things done.
    They were in a temporary tent on the side of the studio. Jiang Yuan looked at the shooting scene from a distance, and left directly through the side door.
    Fu Jingcheng called it a day and went back.
    Jiang Yuan was practicing his lines in front of the dressing mirror alone.
    "My lady, what is the price of the cabbage?"
    "..."
    She was practicing seriously, and she stopped when the man had walked behind her, and asked him with a smile on her face, "Look, will it work?"
    Fu Jingcheng He didn't intend to make her develop in this circle, so he just put his arms around her waist and didn't speak.
    Jiang Yuan turned to avoid the man's delicate kisses on his neck.
    Even if Fu Jingcheng kept his mouth shut, he couldn't deny that this girl was born to be in this profession. After all, she was born in a major and had a good foundation. As brilliant as the previous life.
    Fu Jingcheng has worked with her before and knows her ability.
    This is not what men want to see.
    He only wants her to be like a bird in a cage, joy or depression are all his.
    Fu Jingcheng was not in the right state, but Jiang Yuan didn't know it.
    The man clung to her, wearing thin clothes in the hot weather, and the bulging ball between his legs was pressing against her, gradually showing the tendency to become erect.
    Fu Jingcheng is not in the nature of wronging himself.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    He called her hoarsely.
    The man grabbed her hips, put his hands under her arms, and hugged her directly.
    "I ordered room service, let's go wash up first, huh?"
    Jiang Yuan leaned almost his whole body on Fu Jingcheng, and Fu Jingcheng easily wrapped her in his arms.
    He really washed her for her, not sparing any place, the pair of nipples on her chest were rubbed red by him.
    Fu Jingcheng lowered his head, his hot breath passed over his earlobe with a strong taste of lust, causing Jiang Yuan to tremble slightly: "Fu Jingcheng, don't!" Jiang Yuan opened his lips slightly, looking up at him through the
    thin water mist, The water droplets entangled with the black hair, sticking to the side of the cheek in a mess, the little girl was inevitably dazed for a moment.
    The man took advantage of the opportunity to penetrate into the seam of her legs, poked his fingertips into the honey hole along the warm water, gently scraped the inner wall of the vagina, and drew out the sticky juice.
    Jiang Yuan was pushed against the wall by Fu Jingcheng, and the man lifted her left leg without much effort, completely exposing Fenfen's flower hole.
    Fu Jingcheng hugged her, pushed his crotch forward hard, and his cock penetrated all the way.
    The girl's blue hair was messy, and she felt that her lower body was swollen, and her two flaps of flesh were forced to open completely. Jiang Yuan shyly glanced at her lower body, which was swallowing something that didn't belong to her, and the purple-black thing kept coming towards her. Squeeze in the hole.
    His thing looked horrible, thick and long, Jiang Yuan couldn't imagine how he swallowed it.
    "Does it look good?"
    He bit her soft earlobe and teased.
    Jiang Yuan finally regained consciousness, and buried his hot cheeks in his shoulder awkwardly: "Well, don't talk about it." "You don't want to
    admit it after reading it?" Fu Jingcheng stared at her for a long time with great interest.
    The movement under the man did not stop.
    He tensed his body, sending himself into her body again and again.
    The girl hugged him helplessly, her buttocks were pinched by the man, the soft tender walls stretched out, sucking and sucking around his penis, contracting and twitching constantly.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't wear a condom, he poked and punched her several times, and pulled out in time before she collapsed, all the thick semen splashed into her lower abdomen.
    Milky white viscous wetness dripped down her body.
    The man's eyes turned red, he held the shower head and washed the two of them clean, and then pushed in along the narrow hole.
    He stopped in her body like this, teasing the pussy restlessly, before the small pussy had time to slow down, his fleshy root was stuffed, bulging, and swollen, making her uncomfortable.
    "Fu Jingcheng, I'm hungry.
    If I eat too late, I'll gain weight." She had a man raise her like a pig a few times, and she was obviously three to four catties heavier than two months ago.
    "Well, hello."
    He said lightly and solemnly.
    ————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    Babes Let's go, just click "I want to rate"~ Thank you for your support~