Small Prey

Small Prey

   It was more than an hour after the two came out of the bathroom.
    Jiang Yuan nestled in Fu Jingcheng's arms disconsolately, not wanting to move a finger: "Mr. Fu, when will the recruitment of your crew end today?" The little girl realized now that she didn't want to go out like this
    .
    besides.
    She's here for an interview, is this considered an unspoken rule, or does it mean that she ate the old piece of bacon she was so attached to?
    Although the process is not so satisfactory.
    Fu Jingcheng squeezed her breasts: "It's over at half past five."
    "Oh."
    Jiang Yuan raised his wrist and glanced at the time.
    It was past four o'clock, who knew that this person could toss so much, and the center of his leg was still burning hot, as if being poked by a foreign object all the time.
    "I have to go."
    Fu Jingcheng's subordinates froze, and Jiang Yuan whispered, "It hurts, his tender nipples are almost to be torn off by him.
    " Come back with me in a while. The man let go of his hand, "When are we going to get the certificate?"     Jiang Yuan didn't understand.
    She     didn't understand the man's brain circuit.     The little girl thought for a long time before she spoke: "Mr. Fu...the certificate you mentioned...couldn't be a marriage certificate... "     She even changed his address.     How can there be such a nonsense, she is only 20 years old, even if she just celebrated her birthday a few days ago and is old enough to receive a certificate, this is too exaggerated. "Hmm     . "     Jiang Yuan didn't know what to say for a while when he heard the words.     "Mr. Fu, we just...although it's a bit too fast, but I haven't graduated yet." "

    It's true that she likes Fu Jingcheng, but it's hard for anyone to accept that she becomes a married woman after sleeping.
    It was rumored that Fu Jingcheng's background was a bit unexplainable. Jiang Yuan guessed that it was probably because of his family education that made him so old-fashioned, but then again, his skillful methods are not like a child.
    The girl regained her strength, and viciously picked the man's belly button: "How many times have you told people this, isn't it good to fall in love, Fu Jingcheng, do you like me?" The man who had rejected her just two days
    ago , Turned around and changed his attitude again, it was a little weird anyway.
    Fu Jingcheng didn't respond to her. The man leaned halfway on the bed with his bare upper body, and his hair was slightly disheveled. There was no emotion on his face. He looked down at the person in his arms, but his voice became cold.
    "You don't agree?"
    The lights in the room were clearly on, but the man seemed to have just stepped out of the darkness, his facial features gradually changed, revealing an unspeakable weirdness.
    The girl looked up into his eyes, and shivered inexplicably. She faintly felt that Fu Jingcheng was not normal, which made people panic and frightened.
    Seeing her resistance, Fu Jingcheng frowned, as if he was pondering over something, he calmed down after a long time, rubbed her hair and said softly, "We'll talk when you're older." Jiang Yuan breathed a sigh of relief
    .
    For some reason, the feeling of having this highland flower in my pocket seems to be better than I imagined.
    Fu Jingcheng keenly noticed that the little girl's attitude had changed, and the man hugged her tightly as if nothing had happened, feeling a little headache and troubled.
    When he really met Jiang Yuan, she was twenty-seven years old and had already won many awards. The two had been dating for a while, and she even proposed marriage.
    But now this little prey has a very different temperament and is not very obedient.
    ______________________________
    Please bookmark good-looking passionate videos: <a .=_blank>.NL</a> Updated every day, surprises
    continue--