took care of him all night

- took care of him all night

Sun Fang looked at him from the rearview mirror, and Fu Jingcheng looked a little drunk: "Okay, there is yogurt in the car, Director Fu, do you want some?" The
    man didn't answer him.
    In the past two days, Yuffie was in Beijing and invited Jiang Yuan to go shopping. She decided to stay in Wanshijiayuan for convenience at night.
    Unexpectedly, after sleeping late at night, Jiang Yuan suddenly heard a faint movement outside, and Jiang Yuan was taken aback. He didn't hear that Fu Jingcheng would come back. In fact, this neighborhood is old, and the outside lock still has a keyhole.
    She didn't care much about putting on her coat and getting up from the bed, but when the lights in the room were turned on, both of them were stunned for a moment.
    Jiang Yuan held up the thermos cup she touched in her hand. She looked at the person coming in embarrassment, put down the cup and laughed twice: "It turned out to be you, and I was shocked. I thought it was a thief.
    " Here, Fu Jingcheng just told him to open the door with the key in his pocket.
    "Miss Jiang." Sun Fang stood by the door and stopped going into the house. Although the boss is drunk, since Jiang Yuan is here, he must not be asked to take care of him. "Director Fu just flew back and drank some wine. , I need to trouble you more."
    "Okay, Assistant Sun, drive back and be careful." Jiang Yuan said softly.
    Fortunately, Jiang Yuan is not taking care of Fu Jingcheng for the first time. His wine quality is not bad. He fell asleep in the car for a while, and now his head is a little dizzy. Looking at Jiang Yuan, he smiled and said, "Why are you here? I still want to find you tomorrow "
    "Don't you want me to come?" Jiang Yuan said angrily, "You drink too much." Jiang Yuan
    took his hand and sat down, helping him rub his temples: "Do you have a bad headache? I'll make some honey water for you to drink , and then you wash up and then go to bed."
    Fu Jingcheng was in a bad state, leaning his head against her and let out a low "um"
    The man was drunk last night and drank soothing honey water, and it was already the next morning when he woke up.
    He took the gold-rimmed glasses at the side and sat on the bed in a daze. After a moment of silence, he didn't know what to think of, and suddenly lifted the quilt and got up.
    Jiang Yuan was cooking porridge in the kitchen. In fact, she didn't know how to cook very much. She managed to cook a pot of porridge and put in too much water. Seeing the man coming, she turned her head to look at him and said, "You wake up, the porridge will be ready soon. Does your head still hurt?"
    Fu Jingcheng didn't speak, walked over to hug her, buried his head on her neck, the man's voice was hoarse and suffocating: "You took care of me last night?"
    Jiang Yuan paused slightly, she He lowered his head vaguely in his eyes, and then smiled again: "No, I see you will go back to my room when you fall asleep. Don't you like to sleep in the same room with others?" Fu Jingcheng heaved a sigh of relief, and Jiang Yuan turned his back to my room
    . He, the man didn't even notice the subtle changes on her face.
    Jiang Yuan didn't have time to turn around, Fu Jingcheng reached out from behind her with his hand, and the hot and hard thing squeezed between her buttocks. He lightly bit her earlobe and called her: "Jiang Yuan..." The man hugged the girl tightly
    , With this posture, she pushed her panties aside, separated the meat of her hole, and slowly inserted it in.
    Fu Jingcheng shrugged his waist back and forth, and bit his cock hard with his small mouth. Jiang Yuan's body was already familiar with him, and after a few strokes, the hole began to become sticky, and honey liquid slid out along the tunnel.
    "Hmm..." She was emotional, the man behind her kept bumping into her, the thick stick occupied the center of the acupuncture point, and her legs were swollen and numb, she couldn't speak clearly, she muttered and moaned, "Don't be here... ..."
    Fu Jingcheng's breathing was getting heavier, and Jiang Yuan could even hear his breathing clearly. He kissed her shoulder to coax her: "Good boy, it will be over soon, haven't seen you for so long, do you miss me?
    " Rou kept opening his mouth, allowing the man's penis to come in and out, Jiang Yuan supported the cooking table with his hands, and nodded in a daze.
    I don't know how long it has passed, but Fu Jingcheng is still fucking, without stopping.
    "No...you come out, I'm a little hungry..." Jiang Yuan hummed and begged for mercy, writhing his butt restlessly.
    Fu Jingcheng pinched her waist and continued pumping dozens of times before pulling it out of her body.
    The man's not yet weakened body was pressed against her nightdress, and after a while of convulsions, thick liquid spurted out, and the mess on her clothes was all traces left by him.
    He simply took off her nightgown and hugged her horizontally: "Let's go wash up
    .