He wants to cum

He wants to cum

 Yuffie didn't know what to say.
    The surrounding atmosphere became somewhat stiff, the two ate in silence, and finally Jiang Yuan spoke first: "Let's go back."
    As soon as the words came out.
    Both Jiang Yuan and Yu Fei felt a little relieved.
    The two looked up, just seeing the relieved expression on the other side, and suddenly laughed at the same time.
    "Jiang Yuan, in fact, you already have the answer in your heart, don't you?" Yu Fei said seriously.
    Where does Jiang Yuan need someone to help her choose, all she wants is someone to tell her that her choice is correct.
    ...
    Jiang Yuan was too enthusiastic tonight.
    Standing by the bed, Fu Jingcheng looked down at the girl kneeling between his crotches, the restlessness in his heart was almost uncontrollable.
    The man frowned, seeing that Jiang Yuan was dressed like this, wearing a low-necked pajamas, which was empty inside, and she could see her naked body when she bent down a little.
    Jiang Yuan knelt on the carpet, half leaned up to get close to him, his stiff cock slowly rubbed against her cheek, that place was extremely aggressive, and the strong male smell rushed into the tip of her nose.
    Jiang Yuan shivered, but did not flinch.
    The girl called his name in a low voice, and before Fu Jingcheng could respond, she opened her mouth to swallow his penis, which was ready to go.
    Fu Jingcheng squeezed her shoulders tightly, Jiang Yuan suffered a burst of pain, but he didn't dodge it. She had never eaten his food, and her skills were not very good, she only bit off a small half and refused to swallow it again.
    As for Fu Jingcheng, he had never had the experience of being able to swallow that place in his two lifetimes. Now that his warm mouth was covered with something big, the bright visual sense almost drove him crazy.
    The man's body trembled violently, letting out his body almost instantly.
    "Well, where did you learn it?" Fu Jingcheng snorted, entangled his fingers in her soft black hair, and asked her in a hoarse voice.
    Although the girl seemed to have changed her personality compared to before, she was always shy in sexual matters, and Fu Jingcheng never forced her to go to this place.
    But at this moment, Fu Jingcheng couldn't recognize her at all.
    Jiang Yuan spat out the half of his cock with his mouth in his mouth, raised his head and smiled coquettishly at him, rubbing the stick restlessly with his hands: "Fu Jingcheng, are you comfortable?" Before Fu Jingcheng could answer, Jiang Yuan squeezed him again
    . live.
    What kind of scene is this?
    The girl pulled the hem of the man's clothes devoutly. The man's upper body was intact and only his trousers were pulled down to his ankles. Her soft lips and tongue served the man's upturned and ferocious penis, licking and swallowing carefully, even the two balls below were trembling.
    For such a man, his attitude towards Jiang Yuan has always been very contradictory since he became self-respecting. At this moment, although Fu Jingcheng didn't say a word, his tense face revealed his thoughts.
    Fu Jingcheng's heart seemed to have been in a hot oil pan, and it was hot and brittle at the moment, and it would shatter if touched.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    The man had clearly endured to the limit.
    He wants to cum.
    Fu Jingcheng was trembling, the thick thing throbbed between her lips and twitched, he ejaculated against her tongue, she was caught off guard, and did not swallow the sticky, white turbidity flowing along the corners of her lips.
    The little girl ate all his things.
    And his uselessness was nothing more than letting her bite him whole for two minutes.
    Fu Jingcheng thought of his first time with her.
    real first time.
    ________________________________________
    my dears, please give me some pearls~ Just click "I want to rate"