I didn't eat enough last night

Fu Jingcheng's mother seems to be easy to get along with, but his father and brother seem to be similar, even stricter.
    Before leaving, Chen Chi stuffed a red envelope, but Jiang Yuan refused to accept it, and silently glanced at Fu Jingcheng.
    "Take it." Fu Jingcheng said.
    "Thank you, auntie." The little girl said sweetly.
    Chen Chi responded with a smile, raised his arm slightly and poked Fu Yu, Fu Yu nodded expressionlessly and said to Jiang Yuan, "Come and sit at home."
    Chen Chi glanced at her husband, chuckled and said, "His father is here Staying in the army for a long time, with such a bad temper, everyone looks like a soldier in his hands, please slow down on the way back, and come and play with your aunt when you are free." After sending the two out of the house, Chen Chi changed his shoes and entered the
    room , and said to Fu Yu: "I think that little girl is pretty good. You haven't seen your son. You wish your eyes could grow on someone else." "It's
    okay."
    "What did the boss do wrong?"
    Fu Yu has always been fond of this son, rubbing his brows and said, "He has a problem with his own style, so I asked a girl to write a report letter to him, and I asked him to transfer him out of Fenghai District for the time being. I'll talk about the rest later."
    "What's going on?" Chen Chi was taken aback.
    "Ask him yourself later." Fu Yu handed her the teacup, "Fortunately, that girl didn't really want to bite him... I submitted my resignation letter before that." On the way,
    Jiang Yuan watched in the car Finally, he couldn't help asking Fu Jingcheng: "I think uncle looks familiar?"
    Fu Jingcheng said "um" while driving the car, "I should have seen it in the news." He
    told her again a name.
    Jiang Yuan was stunned for a moment, even if she didn't care about current affairs, she had heard this name before, and she had the same name and surname, and she still lived in that compound, so she probably couldn't find a second one.
    No wonder there are rumors outside that this person has a great background.
    Jiang Yuan went to browse the webpage again, then put away his phone, and choked out a sentence for a while: "Oh, you're amazing."
    Fu Jingcheng laughed: "You're also amazing."
    Jiang Yuan was confused, and turned to look at him .
    "My parents like you very much." Fu Jingcheng said, "I have a very bad impression with your father, I wish you would stay away from me, and you wouldn't say a few nice words for me." Jiang Yuan
    broke Finger, muttering: "I said it."
    Fu Jingcheng took the time to look at her while waiting for the traffic lights, the girl pouted and didn't know what she was thinking, and he hardened almost instantly.
    The man drove the car to the underground parking lot.
    Jiang Yuan opened the car door and was about to get out of the car, but the man put his arms around her, wrapped his palms in her hair, and bowed his head to kiss her.
    He moved his hand behind her back, and quickly poked inside her sweater to unbutton her underwear.
    "Fu Jingcheng!" Jiang Yuan managed to push him with a semblance of reason, "You are crazy, go home first."
    When the two were first together, he tricked them into doing it once in the parking lot, which made her nervous I was almost scared out of courage, but don't come again.
    Fu Jingcheng smiled lowly: "Well, let's go home first, are you feeling better from the cold?"
    "It's okay." Jiang Yuan said, only thinking that this person simply cared about her body.
    But not long.
    Jiang Yuan stared at the ferocious sharp object under the man's crotch, and let him drag it over without mercy, and when she poked it hard along the hole, she realized that she thought too much of him.
    "Tangtang, I didn't eat enough last night."
    --