Dinner

Dinner

Sister Lu on Sheng Xing's side was resolute and resolute, and when the film "We Are Against the Wind" came out, she bought a hot search on Weibo.
    "Aren't you and Lin Nan classmates? I have already asked someone to contact their agency. If he agrees, I will arrange for you to have a meal together." Sister Lu told her.
    This is a routine of hype in the circle. First create a scandal to attract heat, and then let the parties come out to clarify. Simple and crude but effective, no matter what, it can always attract fans from both sides to attract a wave of attention.
    However, a rookie like Jiang Yuan whose fans are almost negligible, who had a bad reputation before, is completely taking advantage of Lin Nan, and it depends on how his company chooses.
    Sister Lu was able to speak well in the circle, and she came forward to pave the way for Jiang Yuan in person, and the other party did not look at the monk's face but also at the Buddha's face, and she quickly agreed.
    But for Jiang Yuan, when Sister Lu sent her the time and the location of the hotel, she hesitated.
    She still remembered what the man said, and she knew that if she followed him, she would be extremely concerned about her having any contact with Lin Nan.
    Jiang Yuan turned on the phone and scrolled down for a long time before finding the chat interface between himself and Fu Jingcheng. The date on it was still a few days ago, and the man asked her if she had eaten.
    She didn't reply, and Fu Jingcheng didn't ask again. Jiang Yuan thought about it, put the chat with him on top, made up a message but didn't send it in the end.
    What are these things.
    I haven't made up my mind on whether to forgive him or not, and now I'm taking the initiative to find him, isn't it a signal to him to make up?
    Jiang Yuan patted his head annoyedly, threw away the phone and threw himself on the bed, obviously he was wrong, no one like him would make people hide her every now and then.
    And in the dream, he locked himself up, which is not something normal people can do.
    But he didn't know if his insomnia was cured or not. Jiang Yuan didn't see Fu Jingcheng for several days, and she started to excuse the man without even realizing it. She didn't want to admit that she actually missed him a little.
    On the afternoon of the third day, she received a call from Sister Lu.
    Jiang Yuan hurried out to the appointed place, and the assistant sent by Sister Lu was standing by the side of the road rubbing his hands and stomping his feet.
    "Sister Zhao, I'm really sorry to keep you waiting."
    "Xiao Jiang, why are you here dressed like this? Sister Lu knows what she wants to say." satisfy.
    He said he was an assistant, but he didn't work for Jiang Yuan. He was only transferred here temporarily, and he was not the same as the one who recorded the program last time. Sister Lu said that the company will arrange a special assistant for her, but she hasn't accepted the show yet, and she doesn't need it for the time being.
    It was mid-November in Beijing, and it was not so cold. Jiang Yuan was wearing a black knee-length down jacket and a baseball cap. His entire face was almost buried in the scarf, only his eyes were exposed.
    "I have a bit of a cold." Her voice was buzzing and nasal.
    "Forget it, you go in first, the photographer's side has already been arranged, Lin Nan still has a while, and then you can play well."
    Fortunately, this girl is not too stupid.
    When the two entered the restaurant, Sister Zhao saw the low-necked skirt under her down jacket, smiled and said to Jiang Yuan, "Then I'll go out first, don't worry, it's just a meal." Jiang Yuan nodded, she sat and
    drank Lin Nan came after drinking a glass of water.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    She and Lin Nan knew each other from the beginning, and they usually got on well with each other in school, and they got together a few times. Jiang Yuan is really not used to the eight classics sitting together to eat and stir up gossip right now.
    Her voice was slightly hoarse, and she smiled awkwardly at Lin Nan: "I'm sorry to
    trouble you today." Lin Nan sat down opposite her: "What's the matter? ?”
    It is true and false on the Internet, it is rumored that Jiang Yuan and Fu Jingcheng broke up long ago, but in fact, even the people in the circle don’t know how, and no one really takes it seriously.
    Just pretend that Fu Jingcheng is playing with a little girl.
    Jiang Yuan was stunned by his question, and shook his head after a while: "It's okay."
    The meal didn't last long.
    Jiang Yuan was obviously very cramped, and she had some signs of a cold, so she ate her food absent-mindedly, without even saying a few words.
    Lin Nan looked down at the text message sent by his assistant, and said to Jiang Yuan: "Jiang Yuan, I still have something to do here, so I won't send you back." Hearing what he said,
    Jiang Yuan knew that it should have been done.
    She immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and stood up: "It's okay, I'll take a taxi back by myself, thank you."
    "Jiang Yuan." Lin Nan called her.
    She picked up the down jacket and looked at him: "Huh?"
    Lin Nan laughed out loud: "It's normal now, you couldn't see yourself just now, and having a meal with me is like going to the execution ground."
    Jiang Yuan: "... ..."
    Lin Nan left with her assistant, and the assistant sent by Sister Lu also returned early.
    She called an online car-hailing car to go out by herself, and the cool wind blew in her face, making her feel chilly.
    Jiang Yuan couldn't help shivering, quickly wrapped her scarf tightly, took out her mobile phone to check the driver's location, the driver was still two kilometers away, but the car suddenly stopped in front of her.
    Jiang Yuan looked up and recognized the person at a glance. She turned around and wanted to leave, but the person in the car was coming towards her, opened the door and strode after her from behind